Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes me laugh he’s drinking pressed apple cloudy cider so hard core 😂😂 ud swear he was necking vodka straight out the bottle lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Was not expecting all this this morning! Keeping it private is going amazing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Inconsiderate to have a breakdown whilst I had to do school run. 🙄.
That's just how disgusting he is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly for duck sake
A few questions about this.
Will it be filmed on a Go Pro for the real action shots?
Will it be old school pop Phone up against the bridge and hear him shouting weeeeeeeeeee and ouch at the bottom
So it a)Travelodges fault, b) covids fault, c) our fault d) westons ciders fault e) Starbucks as they had no out of date stocks fault, f) another????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s crying saying how tit his life is. He absolutely no idea. He’s crying because he’s living in a travelodge in his same 4 walls as he keeps saying.

He has no idea how hard adult life really is.
Go bleeping home then Marcus and let someone who genuinely needs that bed take it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As always, just like the evenings, he’ll go to bed soon and it will all be forgotten when he wakes up again.

Reactions: 9
Well what a way to wake up I'd feel sad for him if he wasn't a super massive triggering c##t

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How do I attach videos on here? Got a few screen records nothing exciting though

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Came here so fast when I saw his post on Facebook, realised I haven't been on here since Monday, probably the longest I've ever been away from this thread since it started. And I missed about four pages. Jesus Marcus, pull yourself together son, this won't do at all beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.