Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW - suicide

Last night I was on Twitter and saw a tweet about a 24 year old girl had lost her life from suicide. She had been battling MH for years and was sectioned for months.
I was reading through her feed and saw her mention the A30 last year. When I carried on reading I saw how triggered she was by someone attempting to take their life there.
She had previously attempted suicide by jumping from another section of the motorway and hit part of the A30 (or the other way around- it was really distressing to read) and suffered horrific life changing injuries, which contributed to her MH.
I can't remember the exact date she mentioned and I'm not saying that it was definitely Marcus she was talking about when she was talking about someone was on the bridge on the A30, I just wanted to highlight the fact that his actions can have real life consequences to real people.

Reading her feed and seeing pics of her broke my heart.
She was a beautiful young woman who tried to fight for her life. May she Rest in eternal peace 🙏🏻❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I used to follow the girl who’s passed away on Twitter but I’ve not used it for a long time so didn’t know the news, you could tell when she posted that she was genuinely in destress and struggling she was nothing like Carcus. He should be ashamed of himself. RIP to the beautiful young lady 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone on the live asked if they could send gifts to the hotel… he replied really excitedly then quickly changed his tune and told people not to waste their money on him…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Travelodge days.
Groping the snaffle bag, revealing a pot of fruit.
Get those sausage fingers round that you beaut!
(Hope there's more overnight oats)

Reactions: 7
Big marcy boy didn't pay much mind to his starbucks lucky bag, bet he was disappointed that there was fruit and a pastry when he was probably hoping for a big tub of lard to dip a panini or toastie in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2G2G bags, yellow throw is smelling poignant, don’t watch his next live beauts coz he’s a bleeping disappointment!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.