Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking there’s something wrong with tattle because it’s not updating but then I remember that’s how dull he is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so upset with the lack of action 😭😭pleeeeeeeaaaaasse get pished Marcus, are there any shops that sell too good to go bags full of drink?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went on Facebook…. Beauts it’s not the much needed MMMM. Old content obviously but ⬇ 🤣 It’s a video but I don’t know how to screen record 🤦‍♀️X
E084A69C-1D35-4025-877C-398CC8259F50.png
4A1C790F-1E23-43FB-BA89-7E5D5BDDD5D1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He is on his best behaviour because he is getting a house off the council but surely he can’t hide his true self for much longer!!

Reactions: 11
This is all making me sad we missed the tik tok mmmm, sneaky bastard we all could of had a good laugh. And Heidi corset what sort of a friend are you ? You should be taking him to the weathers to get pissed. Ffs

Reactions: 8
This is all making me sad we missed the tik tok mmmm, sneaky bastard we all could of had a good laugh. And Heidi corset what sort of a friend are you ? You should be taking him to the weathers to get pissed. Ffs
Apparently they are goin on Friday 😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every week near enough he claims to be going out and he never does. I’m past getting excited now

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t there big things happening a few weeks ok 🤔 The world is his oyster ? I think he means his travelodge his mums and tickys is about as far as that oyster stretches !

BB91EADD-5940-473E-A409-66F362A622AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how long this remains on his stories.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.