Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have used up his free wifi now he’s watching Netflix on the iPad instead of his firestick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry who is Heidi? I know she was on the live but is she a friend of his? I’ve only really joined on the thread before this x
Yes she is a former/current friend who used to be on his lives a lot till they fell out .there will be more details in the wiki 🙂

Yes she is a former/current friend who used to be on his lives a lot till they fell out .there will be more details in the wiki 🙂
Thank you I couldn’t see the wiki I’ll have a look x

So you haven’t read the wiki , and only joined in last thread which was quite eventful with suicide threats and living in a travel lodge but THIS is your question? …..interesting ….🧐
xoxo
Nah I couldn’t see it at the top. Going for a read now. It just felt awkward when she came on the live and everyone seemed to know who she was.

Reactions: 6
So his last live was dire. He shouted out a cat. Talked about his Chinese dinner with his mammy and her bf and belched about it constantly. Basically was an absolute bottom feeder throughout.! But lots of evidence for the council, ha ha!
Ya daft bastard

😂bet this will go down like a cup of cold sick with Marcus 🧐
Oh my life, my dad sung that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is in terms of accommodation, pretty sure he will have to take whatever he is offered won’t he? I thought when people got a house through the council if they didn’t take what was offered they moved to the bottom of the list so I can’t see him getting anywhere decent

I didn’t even know they put people up on hotels for this. I know there’s places that house migrants who are fleeing war and stuff but Marcus. Come on. Bet it’s about £50 a night as well. It’s so bad

So his last live was dire. He shouted out a cat. Talked about his Chinese dinner with his mammy and her bf and belched about it constantly. Basically was an absolute bottom feeder throughout.! But lots of evidence for the council, ha ha!
Ya daft bastard

Oh my life, my dad sung that
When he mentioned his hot chocolate I was wondering if he was back on his diet 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The thing is in terms of accommodation, pretty sure he will have to take whatever he is offered won’t he? I thought when people got a house through the council if they didn’t take what was offered they moved to the bottom of the list so I can’t see him getting anywhere decent

I didn’t even know they put people up on hotels for this. I know there’s places that house migrants who are fleeing war and stuff but Marcus. Come on. Bet it’s about £50 a night as well. It’s so bad

When he mentioned his hot chocolate I was wondering if he was back on his diet 😂
£68 pn

• Wow
bleeping hell. Worse than I thought. I worked with a girl who had came from Syria and seen unimaginable things. She had been housed in a hotel that has always had a bad reputation and nothing like travelodge/premier inn etc. and the staff treated her so badly. They gave her mouldy bread and said that she should be grateful to get anything. It made me sick to think that people work with vulnerable people and treat them badly. Then you’ve got Marcus living his best life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
"there's some nasty people on these lives" oh so not like you then who said there was 'something wrong' with your neighbour for being blunt. Maybe he was just keeping it real YOLO

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell. Worse than I thought. I worked with a girl who had came from Syria and seen unimaginable things. She had been housed in a hotel that has always had a bad reputation and nothing like travelodge/premier inn etc. and the staff treated her so badly. They gave her mouldy bread and said that she should be grateful to get anything. It made me sick to think that people work with vulnerable people and treat them badly. Then you’ve got Marcus living his best life.
Because he’s playing the autistic card

I hear that, I’ve had genuine homeless under my roof

Reactions: 8
Yeah he is. Would he actually manage not living with his mum though? Staying in a hotel is one thing but actually living a normal life in a flat or whatever where he has to clean, tidy, pay bills etc

Yeah he is. Would he actually manage not living with his mum though? Staying in a hotel is one thing but actually living a normal life in a flat or whatever where he has to clean, tidy, pay bills etc
I don’t see any reason at all why he wouldn’t be able to manage?

Reactions: 2

I hear that, I’ve had genuine homeless under my roof
It was so sad. It actually broke my heart. She needed an interpreter to communicate with us but when he wasn’t on the ward, she would use Google translate. We made sure she ate well and always felt safe. It was awful to think her first experience of this country was that. She hadn’t ate for days when she came to us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.