Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know asylum seekers were allowed to work in the UK! In my country they are not ! Tattle can be educational as well as entertaining 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Laziness? He just seems like he’s not capable to me but I’m probably wrong
Well yes, he’s definitely a lazy duck and would absolutely not want to stand on his own two feet but I’m sure he COULD. If he had no other choice.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know asylum seekers were allowed to work in the UK! In my country they are not ! Tattle can be educational as well as entertaining 😉
Sorry it’s how I worded that.. I meant worked with as in she was a patient in hospital

Reactions: 3
Sorry it’s how I worded that.. I meant worked with as in she was a patient in hospital

ah I see ! I thought that was great if they were granted work rights as in Ireland they are not allowed and they are placed in horrible hotels and have no way to build a life ! Anyways, I don’t want to turn the thread into politics and social commentary as I don’t want to confuse poor Marcus when he reads these tomorrow while he downs his thatchers and trouser pressed paninis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ah I see ! I thought that was great if they were granted work rights as in Ireland they are not allowed and they are placed in horrible hotels and have no way to build a life ! Anyways, I don’t want to turn the thread into politics and social commentary as I don’t want to confuse poor Marcus when he reads these tomorrow while he downs his thatchers and trouser pressed paninis
Same here! Awful isn’t it. No of course, don’t want to derail 😂 trouser pressed paninis 😂😂😂

How do I find the "that's my mum" video? The best one yet!! I cannot remember what thread it is on 😩

Found it beauts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Asylum seekers can work in Ireland, they just have to be here 6 months first.

I’m glad I didn’t tap in to the live hearing how boring it was, I’m engrossed in top boy, violently hungover and am doing it all over again tmro.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know why he thinks he is capable of having his own place when he can’t tell the difference between a panini and a toastie..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s the most boring person I’ve ever watched on screen. What in duck’s name is his aim? He’s sat alone ‘homeless’ in a crappy hotel room doing a live about NOTHING to mostly tattlers. He has literally nothing at all to say about anything, and even admitted at the end that it was awkward. Christ on a plate he is SO dull, and SO thick, and has nothing to offer the world. How the duck does he think he can grow followers and be an ‘influencer’? Whhyyyyyyyyyy????!!!!????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.