Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally nobody here has said he’s too big for onlyfans. He’s just saying that for attention off the LLL brigade.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s all just for subscribers you twit. You’re not giving anyone exclusive content ya pleb
2DB05866-D8C7-4E98-8536-8AE1D8DA179F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Give me a couple of days to subscribe and I’ll post everything for you all 😂😆😁 my other half thinks I’m mad told him I need to go awaaayyy haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t believe it. I think it’s one of those laughs where he’s like haha sooo funny and then starts tearing the heads off of Sid’s pansies and punching himself in the face
I read that as Sids panties. Thank duck we move on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

In spirit of throwback Thursday… here’s my all time favourite video to remind us of happier times.
Let’s all pray we get new memories soon 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Give me a couple of days to subscribe and I’ll post everything for you all 😂😆😁 my other half thinks I’m mad told him I need to go awaaayyy haha
Beaut we appreciate you taking one for the team!

Vincent hunni noones told you you’re too big for only fans, we are the only ones showing any interest in signing up!

I dont know if its just wishful thinking but the usual pattern seems to be he always calls out people tattle after pretending he’s happy and loving life but before an MMMM, so fingers crossed theres one brewing!

Reactions: 13
He’s saying he’s not posting anything to only fans till 14th Feb?? But I’m sure we’ve got screenshots that show he has posts??

Reactions: 7

In spirit of throwback Thursday… here’s my all time favourite video to remind us of happier times.
Let’s all pray we get new memories soon 🤞🏻
Gawd he’s such an embarrassment.

Old post, one dogs dead, the others still suffering along with a cat.
E4FB8F97-3E87-408A-991A-D5684DAA6755.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he knows the definition of ‘trolling’ and i dont think theres anyone on here who is considering stabbing themselves with a budweiser bottle or starting up an only fans page in response to anything he’s said about us - so its ok vincent we are a little more robust than you are, feel free to carry on ‘trolling’ us all you like. Its marginally more interesting content than the groundhog day roast dinner or swagbucks links you normally post

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s genuinely upsetting that I am a 32 year old woman and this man beast has bigger tits than I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1052221

So his happiest was here with corset when they did nothing the whole time and had a major falling out 🤔 but didn't he say two days ago he was happiest two days ago (receipts 🤣) so basically on monday 🤨 no sense 🤦‍♀️
Oh noooo! Please god don’t make him come back here! I’ve told you before Mkat, Birmingham don’t want you here beaut. ✉💐

Reactions: 8
Amazing how he reads here and now he's sharing his tik toks on his insta and fb all of a sudden makes sure we see it all he obviously wants the attention he loves and craves

His latest one where he farts the dirty smelly little bastard 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.