Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Marcus for taking it on the chins 👏 ohhhhh I mean on the side the head 🤭👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also why would people pay for his pics when his arse crack is all over his Facebook for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People say I’m to big to do only fans….

guuuu on!!! Tits up big baz, we’re having it large 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also no one here has actually said he’s too big to do onlyfans, it was HIM who said he was too fat for onlyfans as he wanted to diet first!

Reactions: 18
He’s literally shown the world his body. So his freshly shaved starfish and winkle dick have no draw. Onlyfans? No thanks put it in the can.

Also no one here has actually said he’s too big to do onlyfans, it was HIM who said he was too fat for onlyfans as he wanted to diet first!
No ones said he’s too big, he did

Snap beaut x
Like the bad boi tittie jiggle on the Tom massive rave day. Boak 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was just going to say this, it certainly wasn't any of us HE said it! Noticed his moobs are hair free now too compared to earlier in his before and after pics in his manky boxers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
could this weekend be the weekend of the MMMM ? I want more chicken sounding crys please beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.