Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tik tok with the smug face 'oh I'm talked about enough/a lot' 'oh I feel like s zeleb' duck off 😬😭🤣 you will never be one your talked about because of your crappy actions with no accountability and you should not have a platform in the first place and you also shouldn't if you can't handle the fact people are going to have a different opinion to you u narcissistic pimple head x

Reactions: 15
Cant we tell hes learnt how to film a new style of video christ 🙄 spammed us all last night with em.

Posted 5 hours ago but comments off since he wont be up until at least dinner time aka hot chocolate time
It’s only got one like as well 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see OF link is gone from his insta bio... Sid's cracked it?! 🤣🤣

Imagine being a grown ass human and living with your mum and having to do lives and OF behind her back...

I can smell the pathetic from here mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see OF link is gone from his insta bio... Sid's cracked it?! 🤣🤣

Imagine being a grown ass human and living with your mum and having to do lives and OF behind her back...

I can smell the pathetic from here mate.
Fingers crossed there's been a kick off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey guys I’m new to this thread, been lurking for about a month but never catch up in time to comment anything, but finally have and just awaiting some sort of meltdown🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t he say last night his mother was fuming about his onlyfans? I couldn’t work out if he was joking or not - I guessed a joke, but perhaps not?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the “I feel like a celeb” rubbish

I think that comes from Sid, the enabler.

I imagine that’s how she calms him down and attempts to prevents his MMMMS

Marcus: ( sobbing) they’re laughing at me! They’re saying all this stuff about me!

Sid: They only talk about you because you’re famous, darling. It’s part of being in the public eye. Every single celebrity has to deal with negative attention at times. Now go and fetch me the communal dildo. I have a guest here in half hour. There’s a horror movie for you to review waiting in the DVD player to keep you busy….and I’ve dipped some cheese into some cheese, fried it, drizzled on some lard and stuck them in a popcorn box for you as a movie snack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
why the duck is he making an only fans?! I’ve seen more sex appeal in a cheese sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cant we tell hes learnt how to film a new style of video christ 🙄 spammed us all last night with em.

Posted 5 hours ago but comments off since he wont be up until at least dinner time aka hot chocolate time
Sorry like but even though that pic is blurred I'm guna say that isn't him, it looks far too thin to be him has not lost 10lb in 10 days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has he done a TikTok sending more people to Tattle 😂😂😂😂😂 he’s got 48K followers on there. He’s absolutely elated in that video that he has a thread but in a weeks time he will be wagon wheeling down A30 crying about it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why the duck is he making an only fans?! I’ve seen more sex appeal in a cheese sandwich
I would honestly be shocked if he has any genuine subscribers.

The screenshot of his page showed four posts and four likes… since you can like each of your own posts there, I refuse to believe they’re not his own likes until the number exceeds the post count.

plus…. I mentor OnlyFans girls. I tell them every single time….do not even attempt to link drop until you have at least 50 posts on your wall. Nobody is going to pay to see 4 posts unless you’re an actual famous and naked celebrity. For literally everybody else, a buyer wants to know they’re getting value before unlocking those posts and a post count less than twenty is just super amateur.

So, in short, even if there is someone out there with a kink for large scruffs in mankinis with scraggly teeth and questionable hygiene …. They’d still choose another plus size male creator and their grape dick if they have more than four posts up which wouldn’t be hard to source and bring better value for money

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He is an absolute vile cretin. It would have to be a perverse human being to subscribe to his only fans 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.