Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone screen record what he said ? Oh I saw it on Facebook, he's stealing our jokes cause he's got none of his own

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus wept 😩🤢 brb off to bleach my phone

Wow, i take back what i said about him not producing any original funny content, this is top level humour, peak comedy 😒

I cant believe not only does he laugh at his own crappy jokes, but he doesnt even edit it out, he leaves it in without seeming to realise how tragic it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus wept 😩🤢 brb off to bleach my phone

OMFG he is so disgusting. Does he honestly think people will watch this and be like ‘ooh yes please, gonna subscribe to his Onlyfans!’ 🤢🤢🤢

Marcus you are not remotely funny or sexy in any way - you are a garbage human being. So give it up lad and get in the bin where you belong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad I have the jack grealish thread on here to go to in between Manky being disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amazing how he reads here and now he's sharing his tik toks on his insta and fb all of a sudden makes sure we see it all he obviously wants the attention he loves and craves

His latest one where he farts the dirty smelly little bastard 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Seriously, imagine how bad that must smell. And his breath. On that fucked up diet of hot chocolate and prepackaged Mac and cheese, his insides must be ROTTEN. Eat some fibre and fruit and veg you giant twit. I wouldn’t be surprised if he literally never shits eating that stuff. Why does he hate his bowels so much? One minute he’s pretending trying to stab them, the next minute trying to give them cancer… ✉💐 to Marcus’s bowels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously, imagine how bad that must smell. And his breath. On that fucked up diet of hot chocolate and prepackaged Mac and cheese, his insides must be ROTTEN. Eat some fibre and fruit and veg you giant twit. I wouldn’t be surprised if he literally never shits eating that stuff. Why does he hate his bowels so much? One minute he’s pretending trying to stab them, the next minute trying to give them cancer… ✉💐 to Marcus’s bowels.
I’m sure he shits liquid more often than solid.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
For the 476th time I just want to take him under my wing and feed him properly 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m putting my money on a MMMM of epic proportions by Sunday beauts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
8B9B6250-AF2D-4D64-8EC2-A60FCA047994.jpeg

Just been watching family Guy and nearly wet myself when this scene happened because the first thing I thought of was Marcus 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.