Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be crying tomorrow over that comparison! It’s absolutely hilarious tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally ran here after seeing his latest insta post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hes so desperate, acting like it doesnt bother him yet itll all be tattles fault when he has his next meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really want to know his tattle user name πŸ˜‚ he’s not the brightest Amy or Jane would be slotted in there somewhere πŸ€” I think his post will be DD before morning x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean, I can tell a fake laugh when I see one lol πŸ˜‚β€™oooh let’s mek out it’s not bothering me’ pull the other one fat lad πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone link the wiki as I’m sure a few more will pop along to tattle πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never thought it would happen and on tik tok too who'd of thought it eh 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thanks beauts πŸ’œ 😘

• Haha
oh my days, first lucy now queenvamp! big day for tattlers. βœ‰πŸ’ all around beauts, mighty work!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Keep sending them our way beaut πŸ‘πŸ»
Can someone repost the wiki for all the newbies please

Reactions: 7
Glad to see all our hard work is going noticed beauts. Proud of you @QueenVamp88 and @Lucyxxxx - hope you're celebrating with a hot chocolate, a ride on the communal dildo, and a maccies xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe it. I think it’s one of those laughs where he’s like haha sooo funny and then starts tearing the heads off of Sid’s pansies and punching himself in the face

• Haha
wiki here for any newcomers xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.