Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
So beauts, I joined the Only Fans. I will describe the posts for you:

Story post: lying in the bath having a wank - you can only see his left leg - whilst he’s heavy breathing and the water is splashing.

Post 1 - sitting in the bath with bubbles covering little Marcus. There is no way he’s lost weight. He looks enormous. And his skin is very pink. Looks like an actual joint of gammon.

Post 2 - lying in the bath, his Double D’s are out and he’s trying to look sexy.

Post 3 - forward facing mirror shot. Again, trying to look sexy.

Post 4 - him standing up in the bath with his fat arse showing. Similar to what he would post on Instagram.

Post 5 - him shaking his arse in slow motion. His crack looks dirty. Stained. Not even lying. 🤮

Post 6 - another arse picture. Looks stained. And his back is disgustingly hairy.

Post 7 - him sitting up in bed playing with his titties.

Post 8 - weight loss picture similar to what he’s posted on his socials where he looks no different.

Post 9 - sexy black and white shot in his undies where the undies are pulled so far up to suck his belly in. No sign of any cock or balls present. Looks flat.

Post 10 - picture of him fully clothed from his socials.

Post 11 - him lying in a hot tub seductively sucking on a drink. Looks simple.

Post 12 - again, another attempt at looking sexy in a hot tub sucking on a drink to look seductive.

Post 13 - the green mankini is out.

Awful attempt at doing Only Fans 🤣. Going to get my eye wash now beauts. You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

emmer150

Ive been a lurker for months reading these threads after being sent here by the man himself after stab gate. Used to find him funny but tattle said everything id been thinking for a while and i cannot believe the stuff he gets and has got away with.

Youve had me laughing my head off at times and i proper look forward to coming on here to catch up on everyone’s thoughts after seeing him posting stuff on insta😂

i just HAD to make an account after seeing this post pop up on my facebook page on a selling site. Check out the name of whose selling them! Absolutely laughed my head off

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion.

Can't cry on live cause he's got a ban.
Who's Sid? That's his OnlyFan.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Let’s all take a moment to remember his original weight loss strategy 😂😂😂

How it started:

0C7C918E-B159-419A-8559-2B9BCA1DF9E3.jpeg

How it’s going now:
He ‘tries to get 6,000 steps/sometimes goes on a walk’, lives on hot choccie and Mac and Cheese (not one salad has been seen), and almost every other day appears to have a cheat meal. Lifestyle - identical. Weight loss group crashed and burned in an embarrassing way.

What a fucking shit show. He’s comedy gold, but not for the reasons he thinks 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Imagine I was subject to legal proceedings for leaking Marcus’s shit stained arsehole 🤣🤣🤣

I’m dead

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

KJ-2022

VIP Member

Story post: lying in the bath having a wank - you can only see his left leg - whilst he’s heavy breathing and the water is splashing.

Post 1 - sitting in the bath with bubbles covering little Marcus. There is no way he’s lost weight. He looks enormous. And his skin is very pink. Looks like an actual joint of gammon.

Post 2 - lying in the bath, his Double D’s are out and he’s trying to look sexy.

Post 4 - him standing up in the bath with his fat arse showing. Similar to what he would post on Instagram.

Post 5 - him shaking his arse in slow motion. His crack looks dirty. Stained. Not even lying. 🤮

Post 6 - another arse picture. Looks stained. And his back is disgustingly hairy.

Post 8 - weight loss picture similar to what he’s posted on his socials where he looks no different.

Post 9 - sexy black and white shot in his undies where the undies are pulled so far up to suck his belly in. No sign of any cock or balls present. Looks flat.

Post 12 - again, another attempt at looking sexy in a hot tub sucking on a drink to look seductive.

Awful attempt at doing Only Fans 🤣. Going to get my eye wash now beauts. You’re welcome.
RE: story post

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

KJ-2022

VIP Member

RE: Post 5
2AC6BDC1-A4F5-4343-85B8-A9F5094B455C.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

KJ-2022

VIP Member

RE: Post 1
17F004F0-0A91-4513-A37B-380E87569527.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Venom

VIP Member
May we all take a moment to thank @KJ-2022 for their service to the thread. Although it won't make things any easier after seeing the monstrosity of Beggy's OF, I hope you will accept an envelope bouquet as some solace ✉💐

• Haha
  • Heart

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Marcus Mitchell eating yet another cheesy microwavable dish… Only fans only £3.50 to see his chocolate starfish!

• Haha
  • Sick
Marcus sweetheart

Take this from a top OnlyFans creator that mentors new starters

It is no way an overnight get rich quick scheme

I am degree educated and have had many jobs over the years including being an assistant head of a secondary school.

Let me tell you…. In many ways, OnlyFans is harder than teaching!

It requires relentless posting and daily promotion across all sites not just insta and Facebook…. Fetlife, Twitter, Reddit….

You also have to make high quality content. Yeah a few people might join for the novelty factor of seeing you naked but if you want them spending money month after month you actually have to make stuff worth seeing. Seven posts or whatever it is you have up there now is ridiculous.

I am usually saying to my mentees that “anybody can do it “ and “ anybody can eventually make it their full time job” but in actual fact Marcus…. That’s a lie. You will NOT make it on OnlyFans.

Purely because I know a million percent you will not put the graft in.

You have no clue how good you’d need to be and how hard you’d have to work to get enough each month to run and rent a flat.

Youre better off actually going down the job centre and getting an actual real life job. Call centre , maybe? I can see you reading a script and spinning on an office chair…

But OnlyFans is not your future babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Tanne1999

VIP Member

In spirit of throwback Thursday… here’s my all time favourite video to remind us of happier times.
Let’s all pray we get new memories soon 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Thanks for all your well wishes beauts. My curiosity took over. Good news is I have unlimited access for 30 days! What a treat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33