Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t do jigsaws because he’s autistic??? Eh??? Have I missed something here? My cousin is autistic and she loves jigsaws, word searches, crosswords etc.

He just means he can’t do it because he’s thick as tit and his anger issues mean he’ll end up chucking it as Sid’s head
I’ve worked with so many autistic adults, some the most severely affected and loads of them loved puzzles because they could see things differently, process in other ways and see them more acutely to figure them out. Stop blaming fake autism Marcus ugh

Reactions: 24

Happy New Thread beauts
Here’s a video of Bubbles De’vere Marcus at the spa 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No breakfast, hot chocolate for lunch and a ready meal for dinner. No need to train or become a nutritionalist….Bubbles has it all worked out!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ive been a lurker for months reading these threads after being sent here by the man himself after stab gate. Used to find him funny but tattle said everything id been thinking for a while and i cannot believe the stuff he gets and has got away with.

Youve had me laughing my head off at times and i proper look forward to coming on here to catch up on everyone’s thoughts after seeing him posting stuff on insta😂

i just HAD to make an account after seeing this post pop up on my facebook page on a selling site. Check out the name of whose selling them! Absolutely laughed my head off

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Recap:

Hes still boring as duck. No MMMM as of yet.

He’s on a wonderful new diet where he promotes starving yourself until the evening, then you can gorge on a tit ton of food because you’re bleeping starving have a 1300 calorie portion controlled meal (those words do not belong in the same sentence)

He’s going to do OnlyFans once he’s pretends he’s lost the weight

He made a new BFF for all of three days. No mention of her since.

He went out for a few bevvs with his sister. We thought it was the golden night. Alas, it was not.

Still plugging the CBD gummies which ‘help him sleep and the happiest he’s been’ yet he’s up until 3am and cry’s himself to sleep most nights.

Still no mention of the nearly £2k he made from data mining scam sites. Or the holiday to Italy he definitely didn’t book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Recap.

Marcus pulled a Van Gogh and chopped his ear off (only for photoshop and not maliciously).
Marcus has lost 8lbs in water weight this week.
No new suicide attempts as of late.
Treated himself to a chicken big mac 2 days into his diet.
Has been showing signs of a pending outcome.

And of course.

Screenshot_20220207-114355_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This honestly makes me so mad. It’s a ridiculous weight loss plan to promote and considering he has (unless they’ve all seen sense) still got a large following of vulnerable people it’s also highly irresponsible.

Anybody as massively overweight as he is is going to lose the initial weight rapidly but he will not be able to continue on a diet like that and will inevitably gain all the weight back plus more🙄

Reactions: 14
Speaking of the bjs, would he keep his tooth in or out 🤔
I’m so sorry beauts 😂
If I had a dick I’d be scared of him literally gobbling it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
i skip breakfast on my diets and have two cuppas and a protein shake which is 380 cals by 12 and obvs i need to eat cause if i dont id end up throwin towel in and gettin a chippy so have few snacks that’s another like 400 and j still have 600 for a decent tea and maybe a freddo if its a 500 cal tea🤣🤣🤣 and i consider my diet a bad diet but works for me as ive never been a brekky person his diet is a joke no way is he eating a 1000 cal meal and thinking thats normal for a diet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.