Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my hubby asked me today if ive really used his name to sign up to MM onlyfans. Told him yes (i havent as i used my card so its my name) he then said…. Should i be scared for my life? I asked why and he said because what if amy jayne tracks him down and comes for him to break his bones in a non malicious way?
i kid you not i LOL’d as this came from someone who apparently is bored of hearing about him 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aren’t these photos old ones though? From the last time he did OF and had to go to a hotel to “shoot content”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
doing the nightfeeds and reading this as my entertainment personally best thread yet thank you beauts

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion;
Marcus the diet guru in the bath and eating Aldi pasta,
On the MLM hot chocs so he can poop it out faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not that I am In no way sticking up for the prick the one with the tatto I’m guessing the dad is non existent 🤷‍♀️🤨
I think, lol xx
Do you mean Marcus’s Dad? He is around, lives nearby and is stumping up £100 towards his weight loss goal

Reactions: 5
The baths are different as well so not even from the same occasion
duck me - it’s from his hotel stay back in 2019. Went for one night, begged his way into receiving a whole bleeping week for free. People were sending him money for drinks, food, extra nights. What a giant bleeping flog.

F2B84EBC-12E7-48FF-A55A-A47E8127D07A.jpeg

2AD8584F-5D44-4317-9682-1016BC217F12.jpeg
81D0DAD7-EC69-44EF-BF8D-B892DF729DCB.jpeg
1FD317AE-4F91-415C-A452-9360976D18C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn’t that the spoons he goes drinking in? 😂hardly a luxurious hotel isit what is he like upstairs🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Marcus you clown you’ve such a high opinion of yourself🙄 bet it took ages on OF to spot your little cocktail sausage poking out them bubbles😳 Nobody gives a duck you immature uneducated petulant child.

Reactions: 15
duck me - it’s from his hotel stay back in 2019. Went for one night, begged his way into receiving a whole bleeping week for free. People were sending him money for drinks, food, extra nights. What a giant bleeping flog.

View attachment 1063662
View attachment 1063663View attachment 1063665View attachment 1063666
Literally laid in bath having a browse through Tattle. No photoshoots though i'm afraid folks...
I've literally just outloud gone "oh my bleeping god"
The lad is bastard shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.