Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet their not even buttoned it’s the giant sack of belly fat and skin probably holding them up lol it really makes me concerned how many people actually asking for diet advice and when he puts up hot chocolate and carbonara their like oh cheers thanks mate off to Aldi’s I go😍😍.. 🤔👀😂 are they that stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
if he is sticking to 1300 calories he will lose weight, no matter how good or bad the food is he eats. How people are asking him what diet he is on is more concerning. 1300 calories for someone his size is nothing, he'd probably be eating more than double that and more to get to the enormous size he is. but 1300 to some will be close to their maintenance calories and won't lose weight.

Reactions: 12
Next suggestion for a New Thread title:
Marcus Mitchell 1300 calories is all he will consume.
Still dreaming of slinking around that hotel room.

Reactions: 10
I came running to tattle after seeing his jeans no way he’s lost a stone they look tight as duck still

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my days .
Obviously wasn’t aware of sadsack back in 2019 that post 😂😂wahhhh tell them who I am
Then saying he will change peoples opinions of him. Yeah of course beaut we all believe you aren’t a lying begging waster now 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.