Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one for Marcus the racist
B4D01A7C-2284-4B60-B53C-5FA6AE9134B0.jpeg

I see he’s as phallically challenged as Carcus
D3497F5F-CAC1-42B7-B70F-EC0E77EAA9E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus, you have to have a strong stomach for this thread now don't you? I don't know if I can handle it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nice healthy balanced diet there, alongside the communal teatowel for him to wank cry into when his amazing water weight loss stops.

beaut the night is still young! Maybe its cos he’s spent all day shitting out those caffiene and sweetener laden hot chocolates 🤢 then again judging by the poo stained arse crack we’ve already seen thats not too far from his usual content 🤣
Not the diet a ‘bottom’ should be consuming especially with all these hot chocolates that make him nearly tit himself 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Not cruel at all - he's lied about many things, dragged names through mud, etc etc (tens of threads worth!). Completely entitled to feel as you do.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to have everything for nothing but if he sorted himself out and put effort into one route, did it well and made money from it then good for him. Though tbh I'd hate the smugness that we all know would come with it 🤣
But that's normal. No one wants people to do bad when they genuinely do
Eh? What's a pip? Surely he doesn't mean his cock 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon he just thinks it’s bigger because he can see more of it. Actually scrap that, he hasn’t lost a pound has he, it’s all complete horse tit waheyyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.