Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some light relief - Marcus makes those diet hot chocolates with water. He put a status up about how people who make hot chocolate with water are the worst (or however he phrased it). He’s such a shithouse, can’t even keep up with his own lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The “brush” 😂 Looks dirty, and not in an onlyfans way
View attachment 1062916

He’s never had so many baths. About the only good thing him doing onlyfans. Is that that only way he can keep it from Sid, if he “hides” in the bath.
Is that facial expression meant to be sexy?

If so, it's not. You look more bleeping gormless, you silly twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just about recovered from his previous antics in the bath don’t think we can go through it all again 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just about recovered from his previous antics in the bath don’t think we can go through it all again 🤢
I’ve run out of harpic ear drops

The “brush” 😂 Looks dirty, and not in an onlyfans way
View attachment 1062916

He’s never had so many baths. About the only good thing him doing onlyfans. Is that that only way he can keep it from Sid, if he “hides” in the bath.
He looks like his drowned chest/arm drain hair bobbing about

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was a man called Marcus.
For £3.50 he would show you pics of him starkers. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His only interest is you clicking his links,
His arse crack is stained and he has no kinks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That diet hot chocolate he made looks rank. Sorry here but it looks like what comes out of his arse when he's drank too many of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lol Marcus you aren’t doing better than anyone love. You have to give away pics of your tit stained crack and still nobody wants it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How hot chocolate is made Marcus will judge, his crack looks like he sat on a melted fudge

I spend far too much time on thinking of thread names. That’s literally my input
How hot chocolate is made Marcus will judge, his crack looks like he sat on a melted fudge
Only fans content just £3.50 a go, Marcus you’ve really hit an all time low

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I spend far too much time on thinking of thread names. That’s literally my input

Only fans content just £3.50 a go, Marcus you’ve really hit an all time low
How do you get up from an all time low 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That boomerang of him sliding into the bath trying to look sexy is an absolute embarrassment, I mean, a total abomination. It’s as if someone’s got a gun to his head forcing him to attempt to drown.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.