Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJโ€™s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJโ€™s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally laid in bath having a browse through Tattle. No photoshoots though i'm afraid folks...
I've literally just outloud gone "oh my bleeping god"
The lad is bastard shameless.
Begging to say in a Spoons hotel.
I'm done.
Tell the hotel who I am.

bleeping stoppppp itttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Literally laid in bath having a browse through Tattle. No photoshoots though i'm afraid folks...
I've literally just outloud gone "oh my bleeping god"
The lad is bastard shameless.
Are you really in the bath if your not knocking one out?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a beggy little twit ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I work full time in the nhs guys so if you could tell hawai who I am so I can have a good couple of days rest ๐Ÿ˜‚ ohh and a back massage bcos mine is fucked from standing up 12 hours straight 4 days a week, then go home to take care of my babies ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I follow Cornwall Lover with a mere 20k likes who's regularly posting boring things like the sights ,beaches etc. Going to have to message her and tell her if she wants an extra 9k+ we need to see the various bathtubs of Camborne

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being on the beg to stay in a hotel thatโ€™s ยฃ58 a night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ RING THEM AND TELL THEM WHO I AM ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg Iโ€™m dying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
โ€˜Tell them who I amโ€™ - the giant man baby who regularly pisses himself and vomits on himself in your drinking establishment ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey, Marcus, in relation to your latest instagram post, WE DIDNT TELL YOU YOU WERE TOO BIG FOR OF YOU bleeping DONKEY, YOU TOLD YOURSELF THAT! ๐Ÿ™„ for I suspect not the last time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lost a stone in two weeks yet looks the bleeping same as when he started if not bigger ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatโ€™s with the backwards pose? Isit meant to be sexy or is it what other z listers do? Next thing now heโ€™ll be doing that pose where theyโ€™re touching the floor ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you really in the bath if your not knocking one out?
Hahahaha Marcus has made me feel dirty enough without me adding to the filth. Radox had its work cut out making me feel clean after the ring in my ears of his swollen clit making little sploshes against the water ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.