Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audio must have been deleted I can’t see it and it’s gods plan because I don’t think I would have been able to continue my day without an hours call with my therapist

Reactions: 11
I'm still traumatised by last night's events but that didn't stop me subjecting my other half to the horrors of looking and listening to those things, if I'm suffering then so is he 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
29k followers on fb and he's not even reaching at least 300 likes on his posts what an embarrassment

Also we haven't had a weigh in for a while 🤣🤣 what u reckon he's lost 2 stone now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing on the only fans today. I was expecting a big Valentines Day special 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Nice healthy balanced diet there, alongside the communal teatowel for him to wank cry into when his amazing water weight loss stops.

Nothing on the only fans today. I was expecting a big Valentines Day special 😢
beaut the night is still young! Maybe its cos he’s spent all day shitting out those caffiene and sweetener laden hot chocolates 🤢 then again judging by the poo stained arse crack we’ve already seen thats not too far from his usual content 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nice healthy balanced diet there, alongside the communal teatowel for him to wank cry into when his amazing water weight loss stops.

beaut the night is still young! Maybe its cos he’s spent all day shitting out those caffiene and sweetener laden hot chocolates 🤢 then again judging by the poo stained arse crack we’ve already seen thats not too far from his usual content 🤣
More slop to turn into… more slop

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.