Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So iv just listened to the bath water 🤦‍♀️
Ffs why did I do it to myself, it’s actually made me a bit sick😂😂😂
The heavy breathing … I can’t 😂
I’m also becoming so suspicious of new members who post here, like are you MM or What!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Post will be deleted soon enough as no real interaction.
I'm one of those who wants him to do well but can see him falling - get back on the memes (stolen from elsewhere or not) and make people laugh like you used to.

Keep private life off SM and let things lie for a while.

You've done OF and it didn't work before. Sure, you can make money out of it but get some good advice (like that from our friend here that you blocked) to enable you to do so.

Someone asked if you were going to keep up the weight loss after you hit target and it was avoided, just a response about how much money you're getting from it and why you started it. Such a shame. Lose it sensibly and be a role model to those round you in the process, stop bragging about quick (dangerous) fixes. Please!

Erratically trying to do everything at once isn't doing you any favours.
call me cruel, i don’t particularly want to see him doing well, he’s got the most horrible attitude towards other people, he’s entitled and exploits the LLL brigade, so i want him to stop playing at a different career every 10’minutes and get a real job like the rest of us have to do, i don’t care if he stays on social media or not (in fact thats a lie I want him to stay on so I can continue to laugh at his expense haha) but the only way id want to see him do well is if he had to work for it for once in his crappy life

Reactions: 29
call me cruel, i don’t particularly want to see him doing well, he’s got the most horrible attitude towards other people, he’s entitled and exploits the LLL brigade, so i want him to stop playing at a different career every 10’minutes and get a real job like the rest of us have to do, i don’t care if he stays on social media or not (in fact thats a lie I want him to stay on so I can continue to laugh at his expense haha) but the only way id want to see him do well is if he had to work for it for once in his crappy life
The blokes a sexist homophobe, he doesn’t do anything apart from jump from one get rich quick scheme to another and just seems to be hyper money focused, willing to do whatever can be done to make a couple of pound for his maccies

Reactions: 18
The blokes a sexist homophobe, he doesn’t do anything apart from jump from one get rich quick scheme to another and just seems to be hyper money focused, willing to do whatever can be done to make a couple of pound for his maccies
Anything but find employment..... "but i wont do that"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not cruel at all - he's lied about many things, dragged names through mud, etc etc (tens of threads worth!). Completely entitled to feel as you do.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to have everything for nothing but if he sorted himself out and put effort into one route, did it well and made money from it then good for him. Though tbh I'd hate the smugness that we all know would come with it 🤣

Reactions: 9
Not cruel at all - he's lied about many things, dragged names through mud, etc etc (tens of threads worth!). Completely entitled to feel as you do.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to have everything for nothing but if he sorted himself out and put effort into one route, did it well and made money from it then good for him. Though tbh I'd hate the smugness that we all know would come with it 🤣
Beaut i do get what you mean, i think im just old and bitter and must be one of his haters - sometimes old vince doesn’t bother me and hes just great for a laugh at his expense, but sometimes when I’ve had a really busy shift or stressful day at work he winds me the duck up! And no before he reads this and says im jealous im certainly not, if i really wanted to I could sack off all my responsibilities, move back in with my mum, put on 10 stone, give up my career and live off iceland ready meals, posting it all to my followers who’s numbers fluctuate more than my emotions - but i would probably see that as hitting rock bottom rather than achieving a desireable lifestyle so its not jealously that drives my bitterness its a general frustration at people like him who do contribute nothing positive to the world but just take from others, and when it all goes wrong cries ‘my mental health’ and expects mh professionals to pick up the pieces!

Reactions: 21
Beaut i do get what you mean, i think im just old and bitter and must be one of his haters - sometimes old vince doesn’t bother me and hes just great for a laugh at his expense, but sometimes when I’ve had a really busy shift or stressful day at work he winds me the duck up! And no before he reads this and says im jealous im certainly not, if i really wanted to I could sack off all my responsibilities, move back in with my mum, put on 10 stone, give up my career and live off iceland ready meals, posting it all to my followers who’s numbers fluctuate more than my emotions - but i would probably see that as hitting rock bottom rather than achieving a desireable lifestyle so its not jealously that drives my bitterness its a general frustration at people like him who do contribute nothing positive to the world but just take from others, and when it all goes wrong cries ‘my mental health’ and expects mh professionals to pick up the pieces!

When you word it like that 🤣 point taken. He does do things that really wind me up sometimes, especially when we can see he's playing a huge (no pun intended) game.

We know he reads here and agree with you - I don't believe any of us are jealous, quite the opposite.
Given the amount of followers v likes it's clear the crowds feel the same.

Reactions: 5
I feel exactly the same way beaut. I hate him - I think he’s a nasty, lazy, greedy slob. He’s racist, sexist, homophobic. He treats his followers like tit, and manipulates them and lies to them to get money. He’s a burden on the system, blames everyone else for his problems and refuses to do anything to help himself, or to contribute to society.
To me, he’s an example of the worst kind of person, not someone to be jealous of.

Reactions: 19
1. Has the bath video been deleted off here? I don’t know if I dare go back to specifically look for it.

2. we could all say we’ve got accounts and then it will be a struggle to identify who is telling the truth.

3. if my children or husband were wanking in my bath, I’d be absolutely bleeping furious.

Oh my ears. I have answered my own first point. That was awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me beauts, been away for the weekend with my lad and i come back to absolute mayhem! what a dirty filthy woman he is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.