Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i signed upto his only fans this morning but been busy with housework and the kids. Just come on here now to catch up and seen that @KJ-2022 has also signed up 😆 so at least theres 2 of us now incase he realises who one of us is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So i signed upto his only fans this morning but been busy with housework and the kids. Just come on here now to catch up and seen that @KJ-2022 has also signed up 😆 so at least theres 2 of us now incase he realises who one of us is 😆
Why did we torture ourselves like this beaut?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did we torture ourselves like this beaut?
well i was curious and thought duck it ill take one for the team. Fancied a laugh 😆😆 my other half when i told him said ‘I swear to god it better not be coming out of my bank account or our joint one’
Told him chill out its from my bank account but ive made an account in his name 😆😆😆😆 safe to say he wants to go awaaayyyy 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
well i was curious and thought duck it ill take one for the team. Fancied a laugh 😆😆 my other half when i told him said ‘I swear to god it better not be coming out of my bank account or our joint one’
Told him chill out its from my bank account but ive made an account in his name 😆😆😆😆 safe to say he wants to go awaaayyyy 😆😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I paid for it on a Virtual debit card which swiftly got deleted once the payment was made but I couldn’t help it. I was curious. I had a laugh. Leaked some bits. It’s been worth it just for the hilarious posts on here tonight 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahaha beauts this has made it even funnier so of the 3 confirmed subscribers at least 2 are us taking the absolute piss, completely worth the 7 quid in my eyes, itll mean a lot more to him than it does us. And if stuff does happen to get leaked onto some random website then noone would know who did it 🤣 beauts im so proud of you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His content is literally tit… the arse crack of impending doom!! Wouldn’t surprise me if he woke up to two hobbits trying to throw a ring into it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i can imagine tomorrow he will post something about the haters filling his pockets…. the whole of £7🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i can imagine tomorrow he will post something about the haters filling his pockets…. the whole of £7🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hahaha this just made me laugh out loud and im sat at work in the office, got some odd looks but the job I do I can’t really explain what I’mlaughing at, where would you even begin to explain the absolute shitstorm that is vincent

• Haha
Reactions: 11
$ not .£ so convert it and minus the 20% OnlyFans fees he is still yet to break a fiver lol

I bet that even if not tattlers, the current subsare mostly there out of morbid curiosity rather than actually wanking over Marcus

easy test Marcus next time you wank don’t add it to your wall, no creator charging just 3.50 would do that. Stick it on a PPV message and see how many of your “fans” pay extra to watch it, and count who has their rebill on too…. If any!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
$ not .£ so convert it and minus the 20% OnlyFans fees he is still yet to break a fiver lol

I bet that even if not tattlers, the current subsare mostly there out of morbid curiosity rather than actually wanking over Marcus

easy test Marcus next time you wank don’t add it to your wall, no creator charging just 3.50 would do that. Stick it on a PPV message and see how many of your “fans” pay extra to watch it, and count who has their rebill on too…. If any!

And who says tattlers are mean!
He’s getting free OnlyFans advice here, we’re trying to help
Him out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness the lies are giving me life 🤣😂🤣View attachment 1059713
But none of them used the discount?

So beauts, I joined the Only Fans. I will describe the posts for you:

Story post: lying in the bath having a wank - you can only see his left leg - whilst he’s heavy breathing and the water is splashing.

Post 1 - sitting in the bath with bubbles covering little Marcus. There is no way he’s lost weight. He looks enormous. And his skin is very pink. Looks like an actual joint of gammon.

Post 2 - lying in the bath, his Double D’s are out and he’s trying to look sexy.

Post 3 - forward facing mirror shot. Again, trying to look sexy.

Post 4 - him standing up in the bath with his fat arse showing. Similar to what he would post on Instagram.

Post 5 - him shaking his arse in slow motion. His crack looks dirty. Stained. Not even lying. 🤮

Post 6 - another arse picture. Looks stained. And his back is disgustingly hairy.

Post 7 - him sitting up in bed playing with his titties.

Post 8 - weight loss picture similar to what he’s posted on his socials where he looks no different.

Post 9 - sexy black and white shot in his undies where the undies are pulled so far up to suck his belly in. No sign of any cock or balls present. Looks flat.

Post 10 - picture of him fully clothed from his socials.

Post 11 - him lying in a hot tub seductively sucking on a drink. Looks simple.

Post 12 - again, another attempt at looking sexy in a hot tub sucking on a drink to look seductive.

Post 13 - the green mankini is out.

Awful attempt at doing Only Fans 🤣. Going to get my eye wash now beauts. You’re welcome.
I don't know if I'm proud of you or worried for you beaut x ✉💐

No stop the ride,I want to get off, I thought I'd enjoy it but now I'm scared.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Post will be deleted soon enough as no real interaction.
I'm one of those who wants him to do well but can see him falling - get back on the memes (stolen from elsewhere or not) and make people laugh like you used to.

Keep private life off SM and let things lie for a while.

You've done OF and it didn't work before. Sure, you can make money out of it but get some good advice (like that from our friend here that you blocked) to enable you to do so.

Someone asked if you were going to keep up the weight loss after you hit target and it was avoided, just a response about how much money you're getting from it and why you started it. Such a shame. Lose it sensibly and be a role model to those round you in the process, stop bragging about quick (dangerous) fixes. Please!

Erratically trying to do everything at once isn't doing you any favours.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.