Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes! Every time I think of Marcus and his kinky side I think of Dafydd 😆 ‘I’m the only gay in Camborne!’

I find it weird that Marcus chooses to go out at midnight to walk. Maybe it’s because I’m a disabled woman and think of the risks more? But like, why is he hiding from other people?
Probably because he’d get lynched by everyone he’s fucked off if he went out during the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has his main account been taken down again? Ffs i can’t cope with this rollercoaster of emotions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably because he’d get lynched by everyone he’s fucked off if he went out during the day!
I reckon he can’t go out during the day as his dealers know he got all that money from the referral links and he still owes them from his wild nights in spoons so he has to lie low during the day

Has his main account been taken down again? Ffs i can’t cope with this rollercoaster of emotions 😂
Lol has it gone?
I bet it’s because he was dropping his OF

that’s what linktrees are for, Marcus!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t see it beaut. He has been encouraging everyone to follow his back up one so he must have known he was on borrowed time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Insta don’t like people posting about OF do they! Plus he’s been erratically posting and deleting all day, so probably flagged up as a spam account!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s just been live on Facebook, out for his walk (not midnight yet…). It was really boring.

It’s a small one ain’t it? Let’s be honest he ain’t packing down there

• Haha
That’s all he needs - more stains!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.