Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, for a lad who has a shite diet and doesn’t look after himself - does he look like he has pretty nice skin! 🙄😂 how’s that fair!!
Yeah he does it’s all oil from his takeaways but his face is roasted off him from those sunbeds … enjoy ur skin cancer u stupid marshmallow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right, this my be me being miseducated on the subject. But I would have thought, if the rubbery texture of the veg is a concern for him due to his autism, then some meats would be a no-no as well? Like - I get what he means because I hate any rubbery chewiness in meat, fat, gristle or just chewiness. I avoid meat where I can and will only eat meat if I can inspect it (no gravy or sauce) and the only time I’ll have it in a curry is if I know the meat isn’t gristly. And does it really mean he can’t have ANY veg because I would have thought the texture would have varied depending on the type of veg and how it was cooked? Maybe that would be a cheat code for it? But again I don’t know if that’s a valid point or not, this is a new area for me 😅

3AA45CF3-7CA2-4725-BF48-E64D5FC26A6C.jpeg

In other news, I still can’t stand the sight of his playdoh pink face. Smug bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
01DFF9DE-1813-4A03-BE02-C93FB01C971E.jpeg

He’s done a post like this before and sure he had a breakdown pretty soon afterwards BUT can someone add this to the wiki as he’s admitted to taking ❄ Just for when he denies it again next week 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would have thought he would have lost some weight if he was doing cocaine nearly every day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would have thought he would have lost some weight if he was doing cocaine nearly every day lol
Was literally just about to say this. The only person to gain weight while on coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Admiting he was on the Coke yet made memes about people using it. bleeping hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Admiring he was on the Coke yet made memes about people using it. bleeping hypocrite
And the LLL beauts absolutely slayted anyone he outed for allegedly doing exactly what’s he’s now finally admitting to doing!!

• Heart
Hey beauts 👋 half a stone on his “ healthy “ diet 😂 I’m currently doing a water detox have a 6 year old and getting my steps in but have only lost 2lb this week so no Marcus there is no half a stone loss another lie 🙄 His latest post he’s throwing shade at former friends stating he was on coke and alcohol so why does he think it’s acceptable to post about those who do like a bit of ❄ I used to many years ago but I don’t think badly of people who do it and I would not have the audacity to be such a hypocritical twit

Reactions: 14
He’s only saying this because Tom and Adelle came here and admitted home truths though. I bet if they hadn’t - even if they had cut ties with him - he’d still be trying to keep in with them so he could stay on the sniff

Finally admitting it now are you Marcus ❄❄❄ you bleeping hypocrite and still has to bring SG's name into it the little cretin

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.