Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see how he has to clarify he doesn’t eat veg all the time and that its his mum’s plate 😆 it’s silly!

As for me, I mean I know we’re all different but I couldn’t stand seeing the swede, sloppy peas and cabbage all together mixed 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
I don’t see how he has to clarify he doesn’t eat veg all the time and that its his mum’s plate 😆 it’s silly!

As for me, I mean I know we’re all different but I couldn’t stand seeing the swede, sloppy peas and cabbage all together mixed 🤢🤢🤢
I’m sure there was no veg at all in hello fresh! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Troll 😈
F170EB72-B011-4DF5-B830-8ACD43C5FF45.jpeg

Nobody’s queuing weight on or off. If you’re an obnoxious little toad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He might be trying to back track about him not eating vegetables BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR SOCKS MARCUS? weren’t our Sid wearing those it was YOU 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it’s his Mam’s, why doesn’t he just post his own then. The lengths he goes to is so embarrassing and don’t know how the LLL brigade don’t see through his tit

Reactions: 13
He might be trying to back track about him not eating vegetables BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR SOCKS MARCUS? weren’t our Sid wearing those it was YOU 🤣
Gratuitous sock post from a screenshot I took.. I found it randomly frickin hilarious!
6FDF70C6-933A-4F75-92A7-A36AC78E6490.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"to the tune of the weather girls it's raining men"

Followers aren't rising
Engagement getting low
according to all sources
He's broken Sid's dildo

Because tonight for, the umpteenth time
Just about half past ten,
On FB live he's jittery
He's gonna go on the Begggggg

He's on the beg, Beggy Mitchell is on the Beg (Hey Sid)
He's gonna go out, at Weatherspoon's he's gonna get
Blotto Drunk and Crying upset
He's on the Beg, Inhaling a fried egg
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Amy Jane is always keen

God bless mother Sid, she's a single woman too
She took off to Facebook, Let us know we were slayting you
She bet £200, you could kiss the flab goodbye
But with Fried beg on Toast, the diet will soon go by
Oh, He's on the beg yeah
Omg dead 💀😂😂😂this is amazing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello Marcus 👋 post your own plate please! We would like to see what you’re eating 😊 Sid’s plate does not interest us 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.