Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think sid was getting worried cos vincent was doing so amazingly well at his diet she might lose the £200 bet, so she took him to the carvery to sabotage his attempts 🤣

also i think whoever called the diet is going to be quietly abandoned is right, straight before the carvery posts are the predictable ‘love yourself’ quotes 🤣
I don’t eat veg, oh Marcus you liar 🤥
That’s your plate heaving and splitting at the seams.

Bet he goes back for seconds too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did it ever come to light if he’d refunded his beauts on the weight loss page 🤔

Reactions: 12
"to the tune of the weather girls it's raining men"

Followers aren't rising
Engagement getting low
according to all sources
He's broken Sid's dildo

Because tonight for, the umpteenth time
Just about half past ten,
On FB live he's jittery
He's gonna go on the Begggggg

He's on the beg, Beggy Mitchell is on the Beg (Hey Sid)
He's gonna go out, at Weatherspoon's he's gonna get
Blotto Drunk and Crying upset
He's on the Beg, Inhaling a fried egg
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Amy Jane is always keen

God bless mother Sid, she's a single woman too
She took off to Facebook, Let us know we were slayting you
She bet £200, you could kiss the flab goodbye
But with Fried beg on Toast, the diet will soon go by
Oh, He's on the beg yeah
OMG 😂😂😂😂😂 you know what I’m gunna ask now don’t you 😂😂 do a pic of him and Sid as he weather girls 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think sid was getting worried cos vincent was doing so amazingly well at his diet she might lose the £200 bet, so she took him to the carvery to sabotage his attempts 🤣

also i think whoever called the diet is going to be quietly abandoned is right, straight before the carvery posts are the predictable ‘love yourself’ quotes 🤣
Wait, you've added the ' I don't eat veg' caption for us haven't you ? That's not what Vincent actually posted is it?

Reactions: 6
No it is what he’s actually posted lol
I don't understand the lengths he goes to to pretend he doesn't eat veg, at first I thought he was ashamed to post a plate with no veg cause people would criticise him because of his weight but then you see it on his plate sometimes. If you don't eat it then just post your plate. Why does he lay it on so thick? I don't doubt his diagnosis if it was done at the Priory but it's so weird and suspicious.

Reactions: 14
Everything he does is so fukin strange. Why would you post someone else’s dinner pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything he does is so fukin strange. Why would you post someone else’s dinner pic 😂
Because he’s been proper greedy, and he’s lied so long about veg he’s got to keep it up now. Even though hello fresh is full of the stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I kind of believe that’s not his plate tbh. I can completely imagine his plate being meat, potato, possibly some carrot/swede mash and as many yorkies as he can get . Hefty splodge of mayo on the side .

and if it’s somewhere he goes frequently, I reckon he probably uses his I can’t eat vegetables because of my autism excuse to get double portions of meat etc , and makes sure they know he’s an influencer because let’s me honest, they wouldn’t want the hassle of a fully grown man having a tantrum in the middle of service , wiping his tears and snot on the nearest cloth before going online to tell people of how he was mistreated/bullied and how he tried to end himself by stabbing himself in the neck with a notice board pin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marcus duck off with the that's my mums, my sisters, my frigging uncles next door neighbours plate posts ffs who does that 😒 also like to add that roast looks bleeping minging

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marcus duck off with the that's my mums, my sisters, my frigging uncles next door neighbours plate posts ffs who does that 😒 also like to add that roast looks bleeping minging
The beef is dry as duck

Probably tucked some roast potatoes and sprouts under the gunt canopy too!
He definitely takes a Tupperware box with him.

The local food establishments must quake in their boots when Carcus tips up 🤣
A0173C4E-9AB4-421A-B1B8-884F80A4BA4F.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He reckons he's lost half a stone in a week! Yeah maybe from his shoe 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.