Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only difference in those photos is that he’s had a shave, his eyebrows have been done and he’s smiling with flash on 🤣 he would 10000% be down for a cheeky key in bogs at spoons if someone offered him one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only difference in those photos is that he’s had a shave, his eyebrows have been done and he’s smiling with flash on 🤣 he would 10000% be down for a cheeky key in bogs at spoons if someone offered him one
I can’t understand the appeal of sniffing something off and cistern that’s been through someone’s digestive tract 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How long until he dirty deletes it? 🤣 He's deffo had a few bevvies tonight!

Reactions: 9
Why, for a lad who has a shite diet and doesn’t look after himself - does he look like he has pretty nice skin! 🙄😂 how’s that fair!!
Would that just be some kind of filter he's using or nah? 😂 I'm refusing to believe his skin is that good nick and smooth

Right, this my be me being miseducated on the subject. But I would have thought, if the rubbery texture of the veg is a concern for him due to his autism, then some meats would be a no-no as well? Like - I get what he means because I hate any rubbery chewiness in meat, fat, gristle or just chewiness. I avoid meat where I can and will only eat meat if I can inspect it (no gravy or sauce) and the only time I’ll have it in a curry is if I know the meat isn’t gristly. And does it really mean he can’t have ANY veg because I would have thought the texture would have varied depending on the type of veg and how it was cooked? Maybe that would be a cheat code for it? But again I don’t know if that’s a valid point or not, this is a new area for me 😅

View attachment 1044762

In other news, I still can’t stand the sight of his playdoh pink face. Smug bastard.
It really does depend think to me he says it like autism as a whole it's not a one blanket fits every autistic person we all have our own textures and tastes likes and dislikes over that so I love my fruit but veg especially greens I can struggle with especially broccoli (I have to chop the flower bit off to enjoy and same with green beans I have to chop them up into little pieces and boil them until they're 'soft' and if there not soft je carrots etc I have a hard time with 'crunchy' veg but weridly will have peppers crunchy and lettuce (but think because I can taste water in them maybe,) so a lot of it I do get confused explaining for myself and the only meat I like is chicken/only like the red milk and beige food is best on the worst weeks but yeah he dosent speak for everyone of us I do like my veg and I can have my food touching some can't some can some like veggies etc some can only stand one thing I just don't like my food on the plate 'mixing' sometimes and seem to hyper focus on a dish I like and I'm not sure if that's something to do with bpd or autism or both but right now I'm fixated on mash 😂 but yeah I don't know if this answered it for you really but that's my view

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No longer hanging around with the wrong crowd because your mates ditched you lovey ….he’s such a hypocritical hippocrockerpig

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that post where he's admitted to ❄will be dirty deleted but we have the receipts but even the 'wrong crowd' have no use for him and cba with him his existence and his daily life of going nowhere is my literal worst nightmare and not a representation of what autism is on a whole yes there's days where I've had sensory overloads and I have no choice but to shut away but to constantly just eat shite talk shite sat in my PJs no rather be out there in the community recovering properly but that's me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1044794

He’s done a post like this before and sure he had a breakdown pretty soon afterwards BUT can someone add this to the wiki as he’s admitted to taking ❄ Just for when he denies it again next week 👍🏻
He’s such a stinking hypocrite. Basically calling our Adellllllllle a crackhead, and pumping out all those memes about ❄ Who the duck does he think he is? He only says ‘never again’ because he’s got no one left to flog it off. Personally I think he looks better in the first pic - the second one looks like a bloated boiled ham.
Vincent Ham Sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how we know when he's gone to bed as the commenting is turned off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s such a stinking hypocrite. Basically calling our Adellllllllle a crackhead, and pumping out all those memes about ❄ Who the duck does he think he is? He only says ‘never again’ because he’s got no one left to flog it off. Personally I think he looks better in the first pic - the second one looks like a bloated boiled ham.
Vincent Ham Sloth.
vincent ham sloth i am deceased 💀 💀 💀

i love how people are saying ‘loving the new you’, he’s done absolutely nothing that he’s not done before, plenty of times over, he’s been on a “diet” less than a week which has consisted of starving himself throughout the day, pasta with half a block of cheese or a ready meal as his main source of nutrition, a hot chocolate and 600 calories worth of grapes a day, a mcdonalds, carvery (obviously no vegetables) and 100 squats and hes trying to make out like he’s a changed person!

if he’s still on a diet in a months time and losing weight ill eat my words but im pretty certain that he wont be on it by the end of the week let alone end of the month. Anyone who had a shred of sympathy for sid too i cant understand shes an enabler just like the rest of the LLL brigade taking him to a bloody carvery rather than cooking him a healthy version of sunday lunch (or even better telling him ti cook it himself)

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:

What diet? He’s out for a roast and a froth,
But that’s not his veg, obvs, he’s Vincent Ham Sloth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning beauts. It is coming isn't it? It's going to be spectacular. I can feel it in my bones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What makes me cry is though he’s making out as though he’s a recovering party drug addict ala Kate Moss. I bet he tried it twice and spewed up his Wetherspoons peas.
also beauts I deamt that we all met up for a MM party last night and Vincent himself gatecrashed and we were pretending that we didn’t know what tattle was and he slept in a tent with us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.