Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really your call to say what's offensive to autistic people then if you're not autistic because being compared to normal is offensive, we are normal thanks, the terms are neurodiverse and neurotypical. Don't wanna be a witch about it but with him saying last night it wasn't a disability and probably getting this rhetoric off his NT mum, it just annoys me that we have to keep battling family members for the correct terms and support. Autism doesn't make us abnormal. If you were the white mum of a black child you wouldn't get to give your opinion on what you found racist or not.
if thats what you prefer like i only ever heard of the terms neurodiverse and neurotypical last year and i think a lot of people have never heard of them aswell so fair enough you putting me in my place with that one but dont take it personal when people are getting use to the terms unless they do it a second time then its rather ignorant and i didnt think many people knew them terms either with me only finding out via youtube videos i watched when i realised my little boy was autistic so just put people in their place like ya just did me im obviously not going to argue back with that

Reactions: 16
if thats what you prefer like i only ever heard of the terms neurodiverse and neurotypical last year and i think a lot of people have never heard of them aswell so fair enough you putting me in my place with that one but dont take it personal when people are getting use to the terms unless they do it a second time then its rather ignorant and i didnt think many people knew them terms either with me only finding out via youtube videos i watched when i realised my little boy was autistic so just put people in their place like ya just did me im obviously not going to argue back with that
That's fair enough, thank you for taking it on board, listening to autistic adults is one of the best ways to be a great advocate for your son.

Reactions: 15
Marcus Mitchell #20 Deleting his grid so he doesn't upset Sid, would sell his soul for a couple of quid

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"to the tune of the weather girls it's raining men"

Followers aren't rising
Engagement getting low
according to all sources
He's broken Sid's dildo

Because tonight for, the umpteenth time
Just about half past ten,
On FB live he's jittery
He's gonna go on the Begggggg

He's on the beg, Beggy Mitchell is on the Beg (Hey Sid)
He's gonna go out, at Weatherspoon's he's gonna get
Blotto Drunk and Crying upset
He's on the Beg, Inhaling a fried egg
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Amy Jane is always keen

God bless mother Sid, she's a single woman too
She took off to Facebook, Let us know we were slayting you
She bet £200, you could kiss the flab goodbye
But with Fried beg on Toast, the diet will soon go by
Oh, He's on the beg yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s going to hoover up those calories tonight!
Already had a treat meal this week.
400 calories on two poached eggs and a slice of bread?? Must’ve been a tit ton of butter on that bread! 🧈
Marcus beaut use my fitness pal and track properly, Jesus wept. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what really fucks me off (apart from everything vincent does)… he posts about the carvery to instagram but keeps it off fb cos thats where he posted about only having one meal a day, hes so bleeping sneaky he knows what to post where so that different branches of the LLL brigade don’t click that he’s talking absolute bullshit.

id love to know how many grapes he’s eating if a 600 calorie ready meal, hot chocolate and grapes is adding up to 1300 calories a day.

Vincent Van Sloth ☠☠☠
This has absolutely killed me off 🤣🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what really fucks me off (apart from everything vincent does)… he posts about the carvery to instagram but keeps it off fb cos thats where he posted about only having one meal a day, hes so bleeping sneaky he knows what to post where so that different branches of the LLL brigade don’t click that he’s talking absolute bullshit.

id love to know how many grapes he’s eating if a 600 calorie ready meal, hot chocolate and grapes is adding up to 1300 calories a day.

This has absolutely killed me off 🤣🤣🤣😭
Dying at you calling him Vincent. I hope it sticks. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think sid was getting worried cos vincent was doing so amazingly well at his diet she might lose the £200 bet, so she took him to the carvery to sabotage his attempts 🤣

also i think whoever called the diet is going to be quietly abandoned is right, straight before the carvery posts are the predictable ‘love yourself’ quotes 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.