Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused he was living his best CBD life like yesterday? Now he cries himself to sleep? Nothing makes sense anymore
3 hours ago he wanted to kill us with success and bury us with a smile.

To be fair the reminder of the good old days (budweisergate) and seeing the toast crumbs has given me a smile so thats 1 out of 2!

Beauts im really hoping an MMMM is pending i agree with everyone saying what a boring bastard he’s become, im only keeping on in the hope the next meltdown is an epic one!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i do think he is sly and hes done some very questionable things but sometimes i think like thats someones son i wish he was happy in himself and off social media its no good for him and find proper mates who love him and treat him good and he learns how to treat people good back i think sids never really treated him as an aspergers child and rather a normal child cause he is very socially unaware like no sane person outs a dead man the way he did absolutely not i do feel so bad on him sometimes

• Angry
Reactions: 6
i do think he is sly and hes done some very questionable things but sometimes i think like thats someones son i wish he was happy in himself and off social media its no good for him and find proper mates who love him and treat him good and he learns how to treat people good back i think sids never really treated him as an aspergers child and rather a normal child cause he is very socially unaware like no sane person outs a dead man the way he did absolutely not i do feel so bad on him sometimes
He had them and fucked them over. He’s an absolute ball bag.

Him and Heidi still talk but ‘it isn’t the same any more’
He still stalks Heidi but it’s not the same

He’s a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't do accents to save his life, and surely it was a joke that he had to ask if Glasgow was in Ireland or Scotland ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the opposite, I think his mother pandered to him in a ‘he can do no wrong he’s got autism’ type of way which is why he’s the selfish Beggy McBeg that he is.

Is Glasgow in Ireland, eh I was dying 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve dealt with so many special needs men, intellectual disability, physical disability and that doesn’t make them innocent. For those at the back IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM INNOCENT. I’ve worked with some of the worst mental/physical/sexual predators and they know exactly what they are doing. I’m so glad to me out of it but I still have the permanent injuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also beauts how drunk or blind are his followers?! Lost count how many times people were commenting how good he looks, he's got really nice eyes, he's good looking, 😒 just no, no, no

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.