Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming by “ normal” you mean neurotypical ?
yeah i dont think saying normal child is offensive at all my sons autistic but sorry if you’re offended by that

I’ve dealt with so many special needs men, intellectual disability, physical disability and that doesn’t make them innocent. For those at the back IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM INNOCENT. I’ve worked with some of the worst mental/physical/sexual predators and they know exactly what they are doing. I’m so glad to me out of it but I still have the permanent injuries.

no i proper agree with this but i proper feel like he thinks how he acts and stuff he says is normal thats what i meant by like socially unaware

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
yeah i dont think saying normal child is offensive at all my sons autistic but sorry if you’re offended by that

no i proper agree with this but i proper feel like he thinks how he acts and stuff he says is normal thats what i meant by like socially unaware
Not really your call to say what's offensive to autistic people then if you're not autistic because being compared to normal is offensive, we are normal thanks, the terms are neurodiverse and neurotypical. Don't wanna be a witch about it but with him saying last night it wasn't a disability and probably getting this rhetoric off his NT mum, it just annoys me that we have to keep battling family members for the correct terms and support. Autism doesn't make us abnormal. If you were the white mum of a black child you wouldn't get to give your opinion on what you found racist or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't wanna be a witch about it: proceeds to be a witch about it .

Could cut the tension with a broken budweiser bottle right now.
You know I like to jump on now and then and make everyone uncomfortable beaut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not really your call to say what's offensive to autistic people then if you're not autistic because being compared to normal is offensive, we are normal thanks, the terms are neurodiverse and neurotypical. Don't wanna be a witch about it but with him saying last night it wasn't a disability and probably getting this rhetoric off his NT mum, it just annoys me that we have to keep battling family members for the correct terms and support. Autism doesn't make us abnormal. If you were the white mum of a black child you wouldn't get to give your opinion on what you found racist or not.
Completely agree!

Hope you beauts are all doing ok today, i’ve got some bad news for everyone, vincent has fallen off the diet wagon! Instead of one meal of pasta sauce and cheese, the odd grape and a hot chocolate, he’s sid’s decided to make beg on toast! Thats lunch beaut, unless that is going to sustain you for the day?! He also can’t walk cos of the 100 “squats” he did yesterday.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Completely agree!

Hope you beauts are all doing ok today, i’ve got some bad news for everyone, vincent has fallen off the diet wagon! Instead of one meal of pasta sauce and cheese, the odd grape and a hot chocolate, he’s sid’s decided to make beg on toast! Thats lunch beaut, unless that is going to sustain you for the day?! He also can’t walk cos of the 100 “squats” he did yesterday.
Poached beg on toast is definitely a good choice but I’m not sure about the lashings of butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poached beg on toast is definitely a good choice but I’m not sure about the lashings of butter.
all joking aside, it is actually the healthiest thing ive seen him eat in i think forever, and much better than starving himself to eat one unhealthy meal, but it again makes a mockery of the LLL brigade who were defending his “diet plan” when he posted how he has achieved his epic weight loss

Reactions: 14
all joking aside, it is actually the healthiest thing ive seen him eat in i think forever, and much better than starving himself to eat one unhealthy meal, but it again makes a mockery of the LLL brigade who were defending his “diet plan” when he posted how he has achieved his epic weight loss
That might be sids plate or his sisters 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beauts let’s not argue, I feel more anxious than Marcus at his trial shift 😬🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Recommending sunbeds as though he’s only person that’s ever had one! Knock yourself out beaut - you go get your skin cancer 😘😘😘

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.