Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How annoying he just repeats himself and he was pissing me off keep changing his mind 🥴 he nearly jizzed himself over doing deep fried kinder bueno 😂😂
He is a sooo obesse! Then he will eat all of the dough mars bar things he made. Have u noticed how he shakes n always ends video when he cant do something right😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey beauts! Hope you’re all ok. ❤
Ive been a bit of a bollox and sneaked over to the KatiePrice threads (sorry you lot will always be my real family) But MM is just so boring now like get a litre bottle of vodka already! Suppose on the up side he’s trying to sort he’s life out .. However long it lasts 🙄

Reactions: 9
That's Amy Jayne , I'd recognise her anywhere, she'll break your bones, for your own health mind, she's a local masseur in Camborne, makes a fortune, works out of a place called Sids Palace. Don't ask for extras though, they are terrifying and will scar you for life.

Oh you're wicked, I love it

Looks like he didn't get a warning from BG after all

You need to calm down, else you'll be no good for bridge watch
I know be fit for nothing 😂🤣 just couldn't sleep for some reason but I'm knackered now tho aren't I just rude that is

• Haha
  • Heart
Yikes. Was just about to post this myself. And all his LLL supporters are piling on how “ugly” the “hater” looks! The hypocrisy is ridiculous. I think the girl is beautiful 🤷🏼‍♀️
just seen this on my re-read and wanted to say thanks 😊. Dunno if I’m a girl anymore at 37 but I’ll take it 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's so rude isn't he being quiet all night again we keep asking for one simple thing from him but nooo he can't even do that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah all jokes aside I hope he gets a grip of his weight, well done our sid, I hope you stick to it Marcus

Reactions: 22
Wow we’re in for a treat over the next few months beauts. The suspense is killing me! Will his one true love - money - win against his other true love - deep fried cheese coated in cheese? Will he lose the weight? How in hell will he pay Sid £200 when if he loses the bet? What a wild ride it’s going to be!

Spoiler alert: Marcus will not lose 3 stone in 4 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sid must be doing well with her ✉💐 and other business adventures to be offering 200quid if he does manage he prob end up squandering it back on takeaways 😔 nah seriously though Marcus mate you need to do this cause you want to and stick to it it'd be great to see you do it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.