Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol that diet lasted ages 🙄 I noticed he’s removed the post with the weight loss page on it, wonder if he’s refunded the beauts who paid him? (hahahah)

You know what I think? I think it must be tit to be him. I mean. No wonder he’s scared to go out when he’s waved his flab around, wanked himself off and promoted his onlyfans, as well as slandering a now dead man. The area he lives in isn’t THAT big is it? Like he must be known around there. I’d be a wreck, if I was posting even half what he does, and then trying to show my face. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Inspired by Marcus, I’m only going to have pho for my tea . Some people might say it’s a lot but it’s only a bowl of soup 🤷‍♀️
13B70ACF-6733-4C52-97BD-C662D3C1C040.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am shooketh!

Not on a proper strict diet 🤨
This is why he’s got so big, because he’s got zero willpower and zero knowledge on how to eat correctly.

You won’t lose weight by eating pasta, cheese, and pasta sauce. It’s going to have a lot of calories, carbs, fat, salt in it. He’d of been better off having a small portion of pasta, some veg, and a chicken breast. Fills you up so you don’t need to snack, healthy, and a good mix of foods. Even throw an actual sprinkle of cheese on as well if you must.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know someone who’s 17 stone and I can assure you, they’re a lot smaller than Marcus. He’s defo around the 23/24st mark. My exes mum was 21st and she was smaller than he looks in that photo.

It’s just doing yourself a disservice, if anything. For example, let’s say he manages to lose 10st and gets down to 14st. He can’t tell the beauts he’s lost that much weight because he’ll then be ‘weighing in’ at 7st. I can understand he’s probably embarrassed by how much he weighs, but then he shouldn’t be publicising his weight loss. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree just be honest, what difference does it make if it’s for the good of your health 🤷‍♀️ I thought around the 23st mark too. It frustrates me so much because if Marcus was my friend I would 100% take him under my wing and help him get the weight off gradually and sensibly. No daft ‘diets’, healthy eating, reduced calories, walking and especially swimming which is great for someone so overweight. Ho hum 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree just be honest, what difference does it make if it’s for the good of your health 🤷‍♀️ I thought around the 23st mark too. It frustrates me so much because if Marcus was my friend I would 100% take him under my wing and help him get the weight off gradually and sensibly. No daft ‘diets’, healthy eating, reduced calories, walking and especially swimming which is great for someone so overweight. Ho hum 🙄
He’ll give up tomorrow because he’s not instantly 11st with a six pack.

That’s the thing with weight loss, you have to keep persevering and be consistent. Then once you’ve lost the weight, you need to continue being persistent to keep it off. You don’t lose a few stone and then revert back to your old eating/exercise habits and keep the weight off.

He’s far too lazy and uninformed to lose weight. I give it until Friday before he’s renouncing dieting and he’ll say he’s ‘comfortable in his own skin, love yourself beauts, body confidence is key xxx’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’ll give up tomorrow because he’s not instantly 11st with a six pack.

That’s the thing with weight loss, you have to keep persevering and be consistent. Then once you’ve lost the weight, you need to continue being persistent to keep it off. You don’t lose a few stone and then revert back to your old eating/exercise habits and keep the weight off.

He’s far too lazy and uninformed to lose weight. I give it until Friday before he’s renouncing dieting and he’ll say he’s ‘comfortable in his own skin, love yourself beauts, body confidence is key xxx’
Exactly, it needs to be a consistent committed lifestyle change. This is why I actually hate the word diet, it insinuates something with a start point, an end point and guaranteed results in between.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.