Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1023786

Bet he bleeping does question is will it be marcus or amy jayne with him 🤣🤣🤣
This was said about 101872017 times before he caught on 🙄

Marcus you don’t get up until half one/two in the afternoon. Why you lying 🤥? 🤣View attachment 1023944
Also. Didn’t he post something about noon the other day saying he’d only just got up, I wouldn’t exactly call that a great sleeping pattern if you aren’t working nights/teen/mum - correct me if I’m wrong beauts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Marcus you don’t get up until half one/two in the afternoon. Why you lying 🤥? 🤣View attachment 1023944
Is that the same cbd he was pedalling before the last 5 suicide attempts he’s made over the past 6 months?

you aren’t glowing happy marcus, youve just gone so red you look like the strain of holding your breath in for the picture is about to make your heart fail ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This was said about 101872017 times before he caught on 🙄

Also. Didn’t he post something about noon the other day saying he’d only just got up, I wouldn’t exactly call that a great sleeping pattern if you aren’t working nights/teen/mum - correct me if I’m wrong beauts.
It was the afternoon he posted about 1330. My teens are up way before then.
But they have school and jobs. A job is something you do to earn money that isn’t spamming links whilst hiding in a crusty duvet nest stuffing crisps and chocolate.

Reactions: 9
We’re living in bleeping groundhog day!! Someone take me put back and shoot me. Can’t keep seeing the same posts day in day out!!

247F1B40-3068-4A0C-8F96-6A52D7198643.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’re living in bleeping groundhog day!! Someone take me put back and shoot me. Can’t keep seeing the same posts day in day out!!

View attachment 1023978
beauts i think he’s tried every other tactic to ‘win’ against us, faking killing himself to guilt us to stop exposing his bullshit, pretending he has some kind of life to make us “jealous”, pretending he likes being spoken about, i think he’s now trying to bore us into ignoring him. And its working he’s so bleeping dull! Don’t worry marcus beaut as soon as you start showing what a waste of space you are again we will be here to screenshot and document it all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does he actually know that the girl he trolled yesterday has come over to the dark side with us 🤣 how manys that now he's lost and they're on tattle now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does he actually know that the girl he trolled yesterday has come over to the dark side with us 🤣 how manys that now he's lost and they're on tattle now
He does himself no favours whatsoever. Of course he knows, he’s refreshing tattle faster than Sid stripping council trees for a wreath!

Actually laughing 😂 with my kids about him. My son say he’d not last a minute grafting. Called him a lazy bleep too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A LOVING SOUL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a racist, bully and a liar! Only thing he loves is DRAMA and getting attention positive or negative..

Oh and lets not forget that he WANTS TO CRUSH PEOPLES BONES!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.