Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually makes me sick his posts about suicide when he hounded a guy in real life and online.
Me too beaut he's a joke and I think back to his threatening attempt at new year when people were showing genuine concern but as soon as Sid was mentioned to help he changed the subject and said he was fine 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
‘Shame it went tits up’ Jesus Christ how flippant about someone’s life who is no longer with us can you be 🙄🤦‍♀️
Hopefully he’s just referring to his friendships falling apart and not SG. Although I don’t put anything past him 🙄

Reactions: 12
BEAUTS please screen record everything if he posts or goes live I have a 5 o’clock alarm set!

• Heart
Come on Marcus go live beaut, the New Years been lacklustre so far, let’s get it off to a banger. Sid get some gin in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww beauts, I’ve woken with the worst headache ever! It must be a tension headache as we all wait so eagerly for a cup of freshly brewed piping hot tea from Marcus. ☕ I’ve taken some pain and I cannot fall back to sleep. 😔

Over on MM’s IG we have more yawnsome content (hopefully it’ll help me go back to sleep for a few hours before I have to get up for work)….Let’s see who knows me well.🥱 Well, for starters, we all know you for what you really are you dopey goon! You’re a fraudster in every aspect of your life! 😳

Suicide…the word caught your attention didn’t it?

Yes Marcus, yes that word does catch people’s attentions and that’s why you have used it in the past because you know you’ll get something free out of it! You’re an absolute disgrace to those who have seriously considered suicide and to those who have lost loved ones to suicide. 😡

Rant over! 😅

Happy Friday everyone! Roll on (down the A30) for home time tonight. 😘 xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Morning beauts. Take it nothing happened last night. Well on the brighter side, it's Friday and Marcus has a new bffl. Buckle up and get ready beauts!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning beauts. Take it nothing happened last night. Well on the brighter side, it's Friday and Marcus has a new bffl. Buckle up and get ready beauts!
No nothing happened I've been up since 2am for some wild reason and now have to go to work 💔🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That's Amy Jayne , I'd recognise her anywhere, she'll break your bones, for your own health mind, she's a local masseur in Camborne, makes a fortune, works out of a place called Sids Palace. Don't ask for extras though, they are terrifying and will scar you for life.

That’s 7 years not 7 hours
Oh you're wicked, I love it

Defo is. 100%.

For sure it is. He couldn’t possibly leave that poor fella alone 🤨x
Looks like he didn't get a warning from BG after all

No nothing happened I've been up since 2am for some wild reason and now have to go to work 💔🤣
You need to calm down, else you'll be no good for bridge watch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.