Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title suggestion

airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

• Haha
Reactions: 39
E41A8D62-0F62-4B6F-BA86-9504C48B8E93.jpeg

I used to do Team RH and it’s a really good plan. Not a chance in hell he’d stick to it though and I’d love to see Marcus joint and get a proper telling off from Richard (the owner) “Marcus you’re supposed to do 15,000 steps a day and eat 1800 calories a day, not eat bleeping 15,000 calories and only walk 1800 steps you bleeping idiot!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
diet number 1939201

gonna lose 3 stone but i was making airfryer mars bars last night
Watching Marcus wheeze his way through a pile of those a day after he inhaled the block of cheese covered in Cheetos definitely spurred Sid on to make the bet.

That’s a bit embarrassing 😳
0FE7D383-0210-4B4E-B2D6-5328DB68F6BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.