Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @elliebellieboo for the thread title waaaay

We carry on beauts someone gives us their fab recaps pls I won't do it justice xoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 16
congrats @elliebellieboo on the title, your envelope bouquet is being mailed out, in the meantime please enjoy this gif of lardus having to be carried out of the waterslide by crane, on his free begged holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 36
congrats @elliebellieboo on the title, your envelope bouquet is being mailed out, in the meantime please enjoy this gif of lardus having to be carried out of the waterslide by crane, on his free begged holiday
I actually just weed a bit 😂🤣
I’d do a recap but even my bpd bipolar ass can’t keep up with him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hiiii I noticed a couple of you on the other thread talking about reporting his posts.... just a reminder it's a rule break to discuss on here, please be careful we don't want the thread closing again 🙏

P.s. His weird bi-polar posting is making me think that there could be a meltdown pending! 👏😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So recap
Marcus has been all over the place, he loves tattle then he hates it. He’s been fuming over beauts reaching out to Sid. Tyacks lasagne is better than any Hello Fresh he keeps peddling for a £8 sign up bonus.
He’s apparently a click away from his 57k account then he’s on the beg for followers on the 6k whilst slagging off followers who dare question his behaviour on fb. The only engagement he’s getting right now is him jiggling his flabby crack about whilst giggling like pennywise. He’s lied about being on a Facebook limit (that’s expired) to justify no one liking his crap posts. He’s deleting posts quicker than Sids knickers flying off on Saturday after a Chinese in Penzance
I’ve forgotten lots

Oh goody Q&A time! 😴
Post Ss for the fallen

Justice for custardslice!!! 🤣🤣
I’m sorry beaut, would a pair of pjs make it up to you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Wiki linked for all the new trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 12
have i missed something as i’m not on fb but just went over for a nosey 😂🤣 as if he has put a pic of him n his mum up 🤣🤣 with sid in brackets and a 🦥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
have i missed something as i’m not on fb but just went over for a nosey 😂🤣 as if he has put a pic of him n his mum up 🤣🤣 with sid in brackets and a 🦥
Suspicion

Underwhelming ‘scare’ video on fb. Christ he’s so desperate my minge dried up from the cringe

How do you know? Who has a tattle and no Facebook?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Will do - nothing as yet don’t think anyone’s arsed 😂
He did one late last night or night before I think with no follow up so no one must of been bothered then either. Sorry correction he couldn't be arsed to ask himself anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So recap
Marcus has been all over the place, he loves tattle then he hates it. He’s been fuming over beauts reaching out to Sid. Tyacks lasagne is better than any Hello Fresh he keeps peddling for a £8 sign up bonus.
He’s apparently a click away from his 57k account then he’s on the beg for followers on the 6k whilst slagging off followers who dare question his behaviour on fb. The only engagement he’s getting right now is him jiggling his flabby crack about whilst giggling like pennywise. He’s lied about being on a Facebook limit (that’s expired) to justify no one liking his crap posts. He’s deleting posts quicker than Sids knickers flying off on Saturday after a Chinese in Penzance
I’ve forgotten lots

Post Ss for the fallen

I’m sorry beaut, would a pair of pjs make it up to you
Make it a Hello Fresh box and all is forgiven 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.