Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Marcus, maybe not stalk and threaten someone to death hey 🤷‍♀️
54D3E54E-46EF-4852-82C5-D72B1909AB76.jpeg
and you didn’t attend his funeral because you were BANNED get the duck off you parasite

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
his behaviour lately especially the last few days seems almost like a manic episode, i'm bipolar and get the same way, full of big ideas and energy and need to do it right away for that instant gratification , then deleting posts and all that bc i feel embarrassed , the lashing out. i genuinely feel he's going to spiral down again very soon. as much as we love the meltdowns i can't help but feel almost fearful for what's coming, he's seeming more erratic than ever before
Don't particularly want to share autism AND bipolar with him 😢🤣 there is mental health issues there tho

Reactions: 7
Antidepressants don’t make you gain that much weight. McDonald’s, cheese blocks, Mars bars will

Reactions: 11
Beauts I’ve just taken my brownies out of the oven, I’ve got a decaf coffee in my hand, my fella is playing Xbox. Please let tonight be our nights 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Goody goody Q&A time

1. Why are you such a bleep
2. When are you guna stop being a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actually makes me sick his posts about suicide when he hounded a guy in real life and online.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
@gingersubgirl welcome beaut glad you're here completely wrong what our beggy did to you, you're right he is a dick, prepare to have your eyes well and truly opened about him

We have a wiki too exposing him

I have just recovered from the wiki!

I had nooooo idea about the Amy Jane stuff.

It’s all falling into place now! 😱

Also sorry if it’s been mentioned but I’ve done a LOT of reading tonight 😂. The whole Italy thing…. Did anybody else see an Instagram story he did about a week ago, where he screenshot a new travel page he was starting on OnlyFans? Like I know he used to do OF for about three minutes, but it looks like he’s about to charge people for following his travel adventures now?

wait til he realises that OnlyFans has what’s actually a really good referral program… wonder how many of the beauts would follow him there 😂

I actually think Sid would make more money than Marcus on OF if she learned to advertise on the right Reddit threads…. So Marcus, make sure you give your mum your referral link 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The irony is, a lot of us are only here because he told us about tattle In the first place!! He’s a tattle ambassador! Thanks Marcus, I love these fun, caring and talented people! ☺
I’m only here because MM pointed me in this direction 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.