Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the ‘they’re just jealous’ comments 🤣 jealous of what exactly? Being massively obese, being a general beg and not standing on your own 2 feet in this world? Give it a bloody rest!

Reactions: 15
Well, I think I found my people.
Have meant to check tattle out since hearing Marcus moan about it on insta, and from the teen mom YAP pages as well.
Surreal to see I’m already on it!!! 😂😭
Off to catch up on another 17 threads 😂 I started at the top but now I need to start at the start…..

PS he’s a dick
Welcome welcome beaut, you’re in the right place here 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🎶Sun is shining in the sky
There ain’t a nutrient in sight
Sids complaining her, her men friends have stopped paying
And it’s a beautiful day, hey hey

schlomping down the avenue
With pleather trousers chafing
He’s cheese rolling while the tattle trolls keep trolling
We remember you this way

Marcus mitchell please tell us why you quit Instagram for so long….so long
Hey there mr egg
We’re so glad to be with you
Look around see what you do
Live laugh lovers smile at you 🎵

• Haha
@gingersubgirl welcome beaut glad you're here completely wrong what our beggy did to you, you're right he is a dick, prepare to have your eyes well and truly opened about him

We have a wiki too exposing him

• Heart
He’s literally just thrown a tantrum and publicly shamed a member of the LLL brigade who was supportive of him for a very fair comment that wasn’t trolling or ‘hating’ at all, but a short time later he’s posting about how much he loves being spoken about on here and how much he wants it!

Marcus beaut we’ll add that screenshot to the wiki alongside the screenshots where you blame tattle for wanting to cut yourself with a beer bottle 9 weeks ago (but 3 months self harm free). He really is a complusive liar!

I also agree theres no need to go in on him for being a fat mess, he has so many character flaws we don’t need to lower ourselves to his level - but theres also no need to blame his antidepressants as inevitably leading to weight gain, this is my line of work and while antidepressants may make it harder for him to shift the weight, eating a diet which consists of chicken or cheese coated in crushed cheetos or 16 mars bars wrapped in pastry is more likely to be a contributing factor in why he is putting on weight.

For any new beauts - here’s the wiki

And for any not so new beauts who have posted enough to be able to edit it the recent stuff needs to be put on there! I still haven’t been a member long enough to edit it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@gingersubgirl welcome beaut glad you're here completely wrong what our beggy did to you, you're right he is a dick, prepare to have your eyes well and truly opened about him

We have a wiki too exposing him

Sorry beaut just saw you posted a link to the wiki too!

Theres def a MMMM pending and im here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Christ he’s pasty as duck, except his red face from struggling to breathe whilst shoving biscuit coated Mars bars down his gullet. Absolutely disgusting. I’d love to see his blood work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Marcus is a scruff but it’s not because of his weight it’s because he just always looks scruffy. Always in the same manky pyjamas, wearing the same clothes for days (okay yes you can wear clothes more than once 😆 but remember when he went away with Heidi, wasn’t he wearing the same clothes for days then?) - or photos where he’s got sweat spots, even pictures in his pants. I know Adelle used to say he was a very clean person and the excerpt of his book also says the same but he really, really doesn’t come across that way on Instagram. Like, okay I don’t really like her either but could you imagine Mrs Hinch posting a photo wearing the same pyjamas three days in a row, with sweat stains or something.

He mentioned he was getting an agent didn’t he, or was that another when pigs fly dream from Marcus?
Mrs Hinch does ngl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he isn't going back live you'd think he put a post up to his followers saying something so they knew (and us) must of threw a right tantrum cause he couldn't play that song 😂 he doesn
Troll 😈
Marcus you are a troll xx View attachment 1021238View attachment 1021239View attachment 1021241

Marcus Mr paddy paws has turning comments off yet again 🤣
Oh duck sake curcus someone can have a difference of opinion it isn't a dig!! Actually she was looking out for you you 🔔end

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.