Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s risen from his pit early this morning

Edit to say omg I have never felt more at home in a thread. love you beauts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh thank duck we’re back beauts, can we now all be on our best behaviour as I can’t lose you all again 😂😩😘💚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh. Thrilled. My brothers relapsed today and I’m the only one around at the moment who could help him. Why we’re still helping him when he’s destroying my parents home by absolutely trashing it while they’re away???? After cleaning up, I chose to spend the night but I’ve been slightly scared and, well, just can’t fall asleep. I spent all night sadly refreshing the thread like a lost puppy. I don’t know when it happened, but I can’t believe what an escape this thread has become for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else feel like he’s getting cocky again? After the whole stabbing himself and losing his account he seemed to be quite calm and grateful for his life and genuine followers. Now I feel like his posts are getting spiteful again and he’s getting greedy with these money making schemes!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else feel like he’s getting cocky again? After the whole stabbing himself and losing his account he seemed to be quite calm and grateful for his life and genuine followers. Now I feel like his posts are getting spiteful again and he’s getting greedy with these money making schemes!
Definitely, he’s on a high after getting this cash and supposedly taking us down

Reactions: 12
Ugh. Thrilled. My brothers relapsed today and I’m the only one around at the moment who could help him. Why we’re still helping him when he’s destroying my parents home by absolutely trashing it while they’re away???? After cleaning up, I chose to spend the night but I’ve been slightly scared and, well, just can’t fall asleep. I spent all night sadly refreshing the thread like a lost puppy. I don’t know when it happened, but I can’t believe what an escape this thread has become for me.
Oh god how awful that must be
We are here for you all hours of the day and night

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh sweetheart. I'm sorry to hear this.
I really hope you're okay and can get some help for your brother ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder how long it will be until he realises the thread is back up and running? He probably will think that’s it now and won’t bother checking it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve missed you all loads! I been tryna think of the best way to tell ya all! And simply put, for the last 7 months you lot have made me laugh, cry, and most importantly, survive ❤❤
now…
Mic Drop! It’s back to business my bunch o cunts!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You’re right- thank you! Sorry! I didn’t mean to bring this off the topic of our main man! I was just so happy to have you all back
No not at all- I just wanted you to know we talk bout everything over there❤ Some of you still don’t know we have it. Please don’t apologise sweetheart xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I hope he knows we’re back in business beauts! Did he post anything regarding the thread being closed?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve missed you all loads! I been tryna think of the best way to tell ya all! And simply put, for the last 7 months you lot have made me laugh, cry, and most importantly, survive ❤❤
now…
Mic Drop! It’s back to business my bunch o cunts!❤
It's really true, you ' orrible lot have keep me going while my brain desperately wanted the opposite, it's true what he's says too, you can't throw tit at what shines beaut x I think that's what he says isn't it ? 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.