Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I mean, what is he going to do if he pays a tattler, for example?
Where’s Tom these days? Maybe he can finally get his cash back…
Plot twist. Marcus is asking for donations so he can pay Tom back after Tom blind drunk drove to his house to demand it back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why doesn't he just share links for children's charities. Even if he wanted it to go to his PayPal he could ask people to donate until a certain date, show proof of what's been raised and then go on a big shop to a toy store/food shopping and donate it with uploaded receipts so people could see exactly what they are getting. But no not Marcus.
Hes a greedy bastard a conman the only charity that clown is intrested in his him .

Reactions: 13
I hope HMRC spot this one....I wonder if he is skimming the PayPal donations or intends to, and then gifting a portion so he doesn't look like a bleep. Also receiving gifts in the context of a business has a whole load of other legal tit he has to consider....

I hope HMRC spot this one....I wonder if he is skimming the PayPal donations or intends to, and then gifting a portion so he doesn't look like a bleep. Also receiving gifts in the context of a business has a whole load of other legal tit he has to consider....
That's exactly what he's doing with the £5 gifts. I bet he gets a fair few £100s as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He's a fly bastard what he's done is it's all about me me me he put his email on it soo in his mind hes expecting his followers to send him money .he done it in a sly way the fucker .a dae get pissed of when he takes advantage of his followers .I can see right through this looser 😡

Hes treating 4 people to 5 pound.. 20 quid. Good man Marcus. Anyone that donated is worse fuckn goons.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I
Hes treating 4 people to 5 pound.. 20 quid. Good man Marcus. Anyone that donated is worse fuckn goons.
There's no way this looser is going give away money n not get something out of it for himself he's playing his followers 🙄

Has anybody seen that post going around . Unbelievable that this scrounger saw it n was quick to put it on his Insta I smell shite 💩

Reactions: 9
He's a bleeping snake he makes out he's doing something good but no he's making sure he's guna benefit from it too the scrounging duck

Reactions: 12
And
I

There's no way this looser is going give away money n not get something out of it for himself he's playing his followers 🙄

Has anybody seen that post going around . Unbelievable that this scrounger saw it n was quick to put it on his Insta I smell shite 💩
Even if he does give away the 20pound , it will be from donations people have sent him. Hes not wise ,couldn't be right in the head to even consider putting up that post.

Reactions: 9
Hiya beauts only just came on,only read the last page, going to go back & read where I left off don’t really know what fatty has been up to, but I bet he’s acting like a twit as usual … no surprise there then🙄 be back soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s not giving away money. He’s gone I’m giving 20£ to people, let’s all pay it forward to randoms and here’s my PayPal if you wanna send me money. I don’t think he’s suggesting he’s going to give the money people send him away at all. Poncy bastard how do people not see through this. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Had wee nosey on his Insta noticed he's removed his mallet trainer's picture/ message from his page priceless 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s not giving away money. He’s gone I’m giving 20£ to people, let’s all pay it forward to randoms and here’s my PayPal if you wanna send me money. I don’t think he’s suggesting he’s going to give the money people send him away at all. Poncy bastard how do people not see through this. 🤬
as i he was ever. Why don’t you do the donating before the begging Narc-us?

Attachments

• Wow
Been off Tattle for a while as not been well, just come back last night and OMFG! only on thread 8 desperately trying to catch up but gotta go back to work now ffs. Marcus blocked me a while ago so rely on you Beauts to keep me informed and you never let me down!! 😘 Will be Tattling tonight to get up to speed with everything!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.