Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion...

Sets up a wishlist on amazon, his suicide attempt was one big con.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
another thread suggestion incase this thread picks up again:

comment below to win a card, crushing bones is what gets Amy Jane hard

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i'll chip in with a suggestion aswell 😅

Marcus Mitchell #12 On the beg with no regards, won't someone take my Christmas cards ?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m really not good at this 🤣
Dildo dildo in the tree, have a bone crushing crimbo love Amy Jane and me

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also beauts we never got the low down on Claudia did we, some further tea there I feel 🤔

Reactions: 8
Oh the excitement of the Christmas card live 🙄 I can see him now big fat legend in his own mind…… hope he wears the yellow T-shirt for this very special occasion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Lucyxxxx that will be my third bit of bad news this morning!! So God help me coz I’ll be doing a back flip off the big whites if I share the same star sign as that bleeping Goon.😁
duck me you and me both! We will hold each others taurian hands and jump of a bridge?! 🤢🤢😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is he doing it on his backup cause he's blocked so many of us on his normal account? Actually has some consideration so we all dont miss out on the joy and excitement of a live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So is he doing it on his backup cause he's blocked so many of us on his normal account? Actually has some consideration so we all dont miss out on the joy and excitement of a live 🙄
I personally can’t wait beaut, got my dildo(s) in the tree, best yellow T-shirt out ready and the Budweiser and Cheetos on ice in readiness 🎄🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck this.
Marcus you're a disgusting scavvy witch. Begging for free pjs that cost £16. £16 you could earn if you got off your fat pathetic arse.
Children will be waking up to no Santa and you have the audacity to beg for gifts.
What have you done?? You're vile. A fanny fart on society.
You disgusting piece of tit.
Side should have wiped you on the curtain where you belong!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
duck this.
Marcus you're a disgusting scavvy witch. Begging for free pjs that cost £16. £16 you could earn if you got off your fat pathetic arse.
Children will be waking up to no Santa and you have the audacity to beg for gifts.
Well said! I’ve never in my life seen such selfish, vile, rotten, scummy behaviour! Anyone sending this prick anything deserves bad luck! How about send a toy to a children’s hospital or a homeless shelter? bleeping MORONS! Marcus as you are reading this think of your disgusting bleeping actions! I HATE YOU! And eventually everyone will cop on to you and your lying vile self! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 You tit STAIN on society!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
duck this.
A fanny fart on society 😆😆😆😆😆 crying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s only done that Christmas card draw to filter through the replies, stalk the Instagram of any nice looking guys and huzzah!!! They’ve won a Christmas card that he’ll have sent out first thing tomorrow with Carcus swiftly behind on a whistle stop stalking tour around the U.K. who’d be daft enough to send this psycho their address???? 😬 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.