Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like every time he says something about autism he’s got it off Google instead of actually sharing his own experiences?

Has anyone here read his book?
Exactly that's what I thought . Googling Google n taken it from there the clown all off a sudden he's posting about autism gets him few likes bc he's got an account on here n he's reading everything 😁

Reactions: 6
Hello my lovely beauts not been on for hours I’ve had visitors ( what a cheek just go home🙄) anyway I’ve missed you all❤ Love the star signs I’m 🦀 see Chubbs is being a cheeky twit again putting up an Amazon wish list ffs does the fat mess have no shame 😡 anyway glad to be back beauts

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Carcus definitely cuddles that dildo in bed. He’s got zero sexual experience apart from creeping messages and attempted snogs of straight guys. The closest he’s got is his pinky up his bung hole. The dildo is nothing but a dream
Don't want to imagine where he's stuck that manky minging dildo the creep makes me wana vomit 🤮

Soo he's made a wishlist for his followers to buy something for him witch is not really cheap to what he's asking for.while they pay for it for him to give it away to another follower what would be the point in that 🤔 he should be paying for it if he wants to give something to his followers the conman that he is 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we shut the duck up about star signs now?
Sincerely, Sagittarius 🤣
P.S I can't bleeping stand Aries, I know one in real life and she licks her own arse raw and deletes pictures of her kid when it don't get enough likes or attention.
You ain't my kinda fire sign baby xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This wish list begging is really something else, just when you think he can't sink any lower he does this.
When I was younger I received christmas gifts from charities provided by kind hearted strangers. Those gifts meant the world to me and I still have one of those toys to remind me of how far I have come and how lucky I was.
Whereas he is a lazy dole dosser, begging for handouts and freebies all day every day. He is far too lazy to get of his arse and join the real world.
His mental health might improve slightly if he got a job even if only volunteering as he proves he is able to interact with people in some level just by social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
too early for a thread suggestion?

I'm a leo btw 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Another Xmas day baby 👌👌👌👌👌
we’re all going to be sat thinking of Tom while eating our Xmas dinner wondering if he’s having a nice birthday arent we 😂

my daughters is the 30th December and it’s quite frankly inconvenient tbh 😂😂😂 (she was due 4/4 but came 14 weeks early)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I would be very surprised if they pull you in! Try and not worry about it, hopefully all the college will see is “two friends falling out”. It just happens to be on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’ve got evidence of him slating you, always two sides.
They won’t pull her in. After all he stabbed him self with a kitchen knife. Not a Budweiser bottle!!!! He really needs to remember what lies he has posted.

Reactions: 12
we’re all going to be sat thinking of Tom while eating our Xmas dinner wondering if he’s having a nice birthday arent we 😂

my daughters is the 30th December and it’s quite frankly inconvenient tbh 😂😂😂 (she was due 4/4 but came 14 weeks early)
I have a friend with a birthday first week of Jan. Just when youve had a duck full of eating, drinking and spending money on other people 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning beauts can’t believe he’s done the Amazon wish list! What a fuckin sponger 🤦‍♀️ Just caught up with the posts. I’m a Virgo

Reactions: 10
Is the wish list still up? If he does get sent any theres no way he will leave them till xmas day. He will go on a live and say something ‘beauts i was going to wait but ive had so many people message me asking if i liked what they bought me so im going to open now’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is the wish list still up? If he does get sent any theres no way he will leave them till xmas day. He will go on a live and say something ‘beauts i was going to wait but ive had so many people message me asking if i liked what they bought me so im going to open now’ 🙄
Bang on the mark beaut.

Reactions: 10
He’s currently putting a DILDO on Sid’s tree.
straight up n down if ANYONE put a USED dilly near my tree I’d ram it down their neck!! It’s been up his ARSE ffs

Exactly. Any Childrens charity- the hospice wish list mentioned earlier? God it’s no wonder gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins is it?!?
Do you really think he can reach his own hole?

Can random things be sent? Wouldn’t it be a lovely surprise if he starts opening amazon parcels and there’s loads of tins of peas 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we shut the duck up about star signs now?
Sincerely, Sagittarius 🤣
P.S I can't bleeping stand Aries, I know one in real life and she licks her own arse raw and deletes pictures of her kid when it don't get enough likes or attention.
You ain't my kinda fire sign baby xoxo
Right when's Marcus birthday I'm SURE he's a Taurus.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.