Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got elf monopoly guys. That’s our Siddles in for a beating later when he doesn’t win cos he’s a bleeping knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi beauts I’m losing interest in Massive Marcus he’s just a bitchy little self righteous tit. Please waddle to spoons & give us some entertainment, it’s nearly Christmas you selfish duck😡 we want ☕ 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s got elf monopoly guys. That’s our Siddles in for a beating later when he doesn’t win cos he’s a bleeping knob!
Lmaooooo. I'm just glad he didn't get a twister board. Imagine him and Sid trying to play that after a few lines bevvys 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lmaooooo. I'm just glad he didn't get a twister board. Imagine him and Sid trying to play that after a few lines bevvys 🤢
🤢 bet that wouldn’t be a pretty sight, even the thought of it is making me feel sick, Marcus sweating like duck & smelling like a ferret🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤢 bet that wouldn’t be a pretty sight, even the thought of it is making me feel sick, Marcus sweating like duck & smelling like a ferret🤢
Sid asking Marcus if he's inviting that handsome chap Tom round to join in. (Not being shady btw Tom)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought it was time for a Marcus Christmas Carol:

🎶 Ding dong merrily he rolls
Down to the A30

Ding dong he hates trolls
Always deleting dirty

Aaa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-
aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-my Jayne
Sidney in suspenders! 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Marcus typing in sugar daddy he can give him his wishlist n play monopoly with him 😉

Reactions: 6
A post again about the crappy bastard 4 cards! duck off bleep no one gives a tit 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi beauts I’m losing interest in Massive Marcus he’s just a bitchy little self righteous tit. Please waddle to spoons & give us some entertainment, it’s nearly Christmas you selfish duck😡 we want ☕ 👀
Ooh god he's soooooo boring right now, in barely holding interest, god knows what everyone else sees in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure his birthday is in may. The 19th springs to mind but idk why. He had that ‘king of memes’ standing prop for his birthday didn’t he
Yes I'm certain it's May I just can't remember the date. I can totally see him being a Gemini mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we shut the duck up about star signs now?
Sincerely, Sagittarius 🤣
P.S I can't bleeping stand Aries, I know one in real life and she licks her own arse raw and deletes pictures of her kid when it don't get enough likes or attention.
You ain't my kinda fire sign baby xoxo
Tell me you’re a Sagittarius without telling me you’re a Sagittarius 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.