Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that dildo been passed between them 🤢 maybe marcus will lend her it to our new pent up friend, ease up love if you read properly you will see that we just calling out his bullshit and free loading

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s currently putting a DILDO on Sid’s tree.
straight up n down if ANYONE put a USED dilly near my tree I’d ram it down their neck!! It’s been up his ARSE ffs

Exactly. Any Childrens charity- the hospice wish list mentioned earlier? God it’s no wonder gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins is it?!?
What a wrong en 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Yel

Reposting this from the hinch thread, if people keep being so stupid here the thread will get locked.

With all due respect, stop being so bleeping stupid on this thread.

No more warnings, anyone dumb enough to promote an "anti tattle" nobody account that's desperate for a shout-out on here will be banned going forward.

They want to posted here and doxx people that view stories. 🤦‍♀️

Anyone liking a post mentioning a nobody doxxing account risks a warning.

Report, report and report. If people don't report then the thread will be locked.

We can't keep having this every week with people promoting a new account that is strictly offlimits- purely for people on the threads own benefit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Fanks

Reactions: 18
Not just me who thinks sticking a big old dildo in the family Christmas tree is a bit weird and gross then?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So we have a begging post for Christmas gifts then we have a "autism awareness" post. now it's watching me put a used dirty dildo in my mums Christmas tree 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
He is actually vile. The begging is selfishly sickening and the constant referring to autism is desperate. The dildo is barrel scraping of the lowest possible form.

What a piece of utter tit he is!

Reactions: 13
To everyone calling Mr blubber “selfish” and “greedy” for making himself an Amazon wishlist and begging for more freebies and gifts for himself…please remember guys he is giving out for 4 handwritten Christmas cards for FREE. It takes a really decent guy to do something so generous as that, please give him a break x

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Carcus definitely cuddles that dildo in bed. He’s got zero sexual experience apart from creeping messages and attempted snogs of straight guys. The closest he’s got is his pinky up his bung hole. The dildo is nothing but a dream

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.