Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Paulineeee.

His online presence is a hindrance to his friends if anything. I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public with him personally.

'Oh look, there's that fat prick who pretends to stab himself to get free trainers'

Free drinks is the LEAST Adelle and Tom deserved ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sure if he had stabbed himself with a butter kitchen knife then he wouldnโ€™t be deleting all the comments saying that. He is so sickening.

Reactions: 16
Has he posted the whole live or is it just a clip? Iโ€™m a bit worried that we are living rent free in his head atm and Iโ€™m actually going to end up owing him more than ยฃ80 ๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Successful and famous. Yes because we all aspire to reach the heights that the seed of Sidney has reached.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Man alive. The stress I've been under the last couple of days.

I got blocked for querying the length of time since his operation. No bother I thought, I'll just create a third account. No dice! I don't know if the blocking thing is more advanced now, but I couldn't see him on my phone. Not even with a fourth account. I thought I'd be OK and I'd get by with the updates from you lot.

Then the S hit the F and I've had severe FOMO.

Just set up an account on my work phone and thank the lord, I'm back following again.

I think I need help.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I got blocked for querying the length of time since his operation. No bother I thought, I'll just create a third account. No dice! I don't know if the blocking thing is more advanced now, but I couldn't see him on my phone. Not even with a fourth account. I thought I'd be OK and I'd get by with the updates from you lot.

Just set up an account on my work phone and thank the lord, I'm back following again.

I think I need help.
I think it works on IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) nowโ€ฆso when you block someone there is an option to also block any other accounts that they create. I think the only way it would know that it was the same person is if they use the same device

Reactions: 8
Has he posted the whole live or is it just a clip? Iโ€™m a bit worried that we are living rent free in his head atm and Iโ€™m actually going to end up owing him more than ยฃ80 ๐Ÿฅบ
Just a clip of it that would get the most attention and, out of context, demonise you both. Funny how he has the balls to do that, with both of you blocked so you have no chance to state your side ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 12
Just the clip my bud. Best review ya rent agreement - bet it says only he can put holes in the walls ๐Ÿพ

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think I need help.
I think if he blocks you and you have alternate accounts Instagram now blocks all of your accounts rather than just the one but tbh Iโ€™m not 100% on that tbh

Reactions: 7

I think I need help.
Yeah when you block someone now you can block other accounts they make aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Been away since yesterday just checked his insta and the vid he has posted of Tom ๐Ÿ’€ Iโ€™m dead ๐Ÿคฃ Child free until Monday, time to pour a wine and catch up ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‘€ x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.