Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us know if you get any stick from his followers Adelle, we're ready to throw punches 😡👊🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t watch that live but saw his video of it on Instagram and honestly didn’t realise she was taking the piss out of him until I saw what he wrote, just looked like she put a bottle to her belly too me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooo what a turn of events I thought I was in for a full, creepy day of Marcus listening to tip toe through the tulips AT MOST and instead the wind has cancelled my plans and MM setting me up for an excellent day on the couch enjoying tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
👏👏👏👏👏 to whoever this was! Nail head
haha that was me off my crappy instagram account that i used purely for stalking purposes, he blocked and deleted the comment after like 2 minutes but the downside is i am now gunna have to rely on you beauts to keep me updated with his latest going ons cos hes blocked both my accounts now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just changed my insta name in case he's blocking people on the live

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who's taking over follower count? A meltdown is pending. Tom and Adelle will be blamed this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Feel sorry for you @Lucyxxxx, the comments on that post are hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣 how do you get the count report thing? Or do you just check on his page?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.