Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report the fat bleep for hate speach
My comment got deleted for saying I thought you stabbed yourself with a knife.

Reactions: 17
I think what really irks me is that when Adelle first came on here she never once said a bad thing about Marcus she was actually still quite supportive yet he’s done nothing but slate her name. He just wants everyone to start going for her that’s the only reason he posted that video.

Reactions: 22
Feel sorry for you @Lucyxxxx, the comments on that post are hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣 how do you get the count report thing? Or do you just check on his page?
I have seen people get proper followers reports but I just, well I did just check his follower numbers and notice whenever it dropped.

I think what really irks me is that when Adelle first came on here she never once said a bad thing about Marcus she was actually still quite supportive yet he’s done nothing but slayte her name. He just wants everyone to start going for her that’s the only reason he posted that video.
Corrected your spelling beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like he's turned the comments off, what did we miss?

Scratch that, no he hasn't
Of course he won’t, he enjoys the pathetic arselicking way too much whilst simultaneously deleting anything that doesn’t match his fantasy narrative. Gaslighting isn’t the word.

Reactions: 14
haha that was me off my crappy instagram account that i used purely for stalking purposes, he blocked and deleted the comment after like 2 minutes but the downside is i am now gunna have to rely on you beauts to keep me updated with his latest going ons cos hes blocked both my accounts now 😂
Saw it and was like quick screenshot! Knew it was one of you lot 🤣

• Haha
Im pretty sure he did call her that on his story few days ago?
When people say they’re sending love and light it makes me feel sick to the core. The emptiest of all empty words. Up there with thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think what really irks me is that when Adelle first came on here she never once said a bad thing about Marcus she was actually still quite supportive yet he’s done nothing but slate her name. He just wants everyone to start going for her that’s the only reason he posted that video.
So his zombies can do the dirty work, and he keeps his hands clean and say he had nothing to do with it 🙄

Reactions: 12
He's an absolute knobhead isn't he?!

Just found this gif and thought it'd be apt for his next live at spoons. Wonder if the staff would do this for us 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.