Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god the irony.
This fucka giving me the right hump this afternoon.
He wants people to see what they're like but we're cunts for discussing him on here as he deletes any negativity!!!
hahahahahah

aM I bOthEred thou

that’s all I’m hearing amongst all these shirty positive vibe phrase about living best lives and moving on 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only bad mother is Marcus' mother.

Imagine having all that tit caused from under your roof and just allowing it to continue. I would be disconnecting the internet and forcing him into therapy.

Reactions: 23
Adelle and Tom both have kids their lives are busy as it is he's just a fat wank stain that sits abouts his mums house living on the dwp. For him to show a 2 second clip and make it out it was something more than what it was is vile he wants sympathy and people to troll Adelle and Tom
To MM followers… please feel free to troll me. You might eventually push me over the edge if you know what I mean… at least I can get a new pair of trainers of out it 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Thing is, Marcus isn’t posting that because he’s upset, he just knows it’ll be an absolute gold mine for his page engagement, lots of likes and comments will do wonders for his algorithm

Reactions: 14
As much as I think MM is a silly bleep I don’t agree with what Adellllllle and Tom have done here. Although I think Tom was like WTF you doing?! It’s not cool to make a joke out of self harm. A & T both said themselves that he is actually suicidal so how do they think mocking him in this way will help? I dunno it makes me feel really uneasy.
All three of them need to grow the duck up!

Reactions: 10
His mum presumably pays for his phone contract right? If I was her I’d stop paying for it and tell him that he needs to come off social media for a while. But I guess he’d probably have a paddy and wreck the house and she just can’t be bothered to deal with that

Reactions: 15
As much as I think MM is a silly bleep I don’t agree with what Adellllllle and Tom have done here. Although I think Tom was like WTF you doing?! It’s not cool to make a joke out of self harm. A & T both said themselves that he is actually suicidal so how do they think mocking him in this way will help? I dunno it makes me feel really uneasy.
Tbf I thinks it's probably my fault. I told them to go on live and I feel bad now because there getting alot of tit. So I do apologize 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Because it NEVER HAPPENED. He had superficial wounds from a bud bottle. To translate superficial wounds are scratches and minor cuts. Not at all representative of a serious suicide attempt or stab wound.

Reactions: 21
Adelle and Tom both have kids their lives are busy as it is he's just a fat wank stain that sits abouts his mums house living on the dwp. For him to show a 2 second clip and make it out it was something more than what it was is vile he wants sympathy and people to troll Adelle and Tom
Fat wank stain 🤣🤣🤣 the best comment so far today

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He didn’t self harm, catch up beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because it NEVER HAPPENED. He had superficial wounds from a bud bottle. To translate superficial wounds are scratches and minor cuts. Not at all representative of a serious suicide attempt or stab wound.
Do you understand what self harm is?! Usually they are superficial wounds. How do you know it NEVER HAPPENED? Where you there? Like I say I’m not a MM fan but what Adelle did was a bleep move and now he is getting loads of sympathy so it’s totally played into his hands.

He didn’t self harm, catch up beaut
OK hun xoxo

Reactions: 4
Tbf I thinks it's probably my fault. I told them to go on live and I feel bad now because there getting alot of tit. So I do apologize 😞
Not your fault in the slightest! We did a live, that was a 2 second clip taken out of context and here we are. It’s not the first time I have been slated out of context 😂 water off a ducks back. I’m currently sat cuddling my two daughters watching a film, that’s all that matter to me in life, if they was upset with me then I would be mortified, but people I don’t know online 🤷 not bothered about his followers, sorry not sorry 👊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I thought Tom visited him in hospital and confirmed he stabbed himself ?

Reactions: 1
IVe missed 10 pages but just seen his post.
At first I didn’t get it, watched again And thought it was about Tom being a woman beater. Watched a third and then saw adelle and the bottle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.