Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man alive. The stress I've been under the last couple of days.

I got blocked for querying the length of time since his operation. No bother I thought, I'll just create a third account. No dice! I don't know if the blocking thing is more advanced now, but I couldn't see him on my phone. Not even with a fourth account. I thought I'd be OK and I'd get by with the updates from you lot.

Then the S hit the F and I've had severe FOMO.

Just set up an account on my work phone and thank the lord, I'm back following again.

I think I need help.
Yeah you can block accounts people will make in the future apparently

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Reading the comments on his grid from the live laugh love brigade makes me think of the mum from that vine... "DIS-GOOOST-ANG!!!!" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For new people that come on this thread new from insta, he abuses the NHS, abuses women, lies about MH, is a total beg, a bully, a liar, he did not have a stab injury it was keyhole surgery, a stalker, a grief thief, attacks his mum and family.... the list goes on.........

Reactions: 24
Adelle and Tom both have kids their lives are busy as it is he's just a fat wank stain that sits abouts his mums house living on the dwp. For him to show a 2 second clip and make it out it was something more than what it was is vile he wants sympathy and people to troll Adelle and Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.