Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love shorts and flip flops but the tag had ruined this for me šŸ¤· still because Iā€™m a massive chav I like to flaunt it whenever I can so I go with shorts and flip flops anyways, even in December. Me and Marcus are more alike than you think!!
Me and Amy *

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll bring you flowers, in an envelope bouquet, living with Marcus is driving Sid insane šŸŽ¶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry hoping to not be insensitive but Iā€™m glad grace said Marcus was obsessed and werenā€™t friends!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Adelle I'm sure you mentioned having lost 7 stone on a previous thread? If it was you and I'm not thinking of another poster - firstly well done but secondly, how?! I need to lose a couple myself but have zero willpower šŸ™„šŸ˜

Reactions: 7
My mind went completely Blank and I suddenly forgot everything that's happened the past 2 weeks so forgot to ask anything...maybe I was in shock or had a stroke šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry hoping to not be insensitive but Iā€™m glad grace said Marcus was obsessed and werenā€™t friends!!
Did she I went for a smoke and missed a lot of it, I saw she wrote sad but didnā€™t know what it was in relation to

Reactions: 3
Omg that was so exciting for no reason Adelllle and Tom šŸ„²
Grace is so sweet makes my heart hurt šŸ„ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My fiancĆ© is on a big rant over Marcus I wish I could record it and post, heā€™s the angriest Irish accent ever itā€™s all ā€œah jaysusā€ and ā€œheā€™s a bloody bolloxā€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Adelle I'm sure you mentioned having lost 7 stone on a previous thread? If it was you and I'm not thinking of another poster - firstly well done but secondly, how?! I need to lose a couple myself but have zero willpower šŸ™„šŸ˜
SHE as from stress and it dropped. She saw how much she dropped and walked the the rest off

Did she I went for a smoke and missed a lot of it, I saw she wrote sad but didnā€™t know what it was in relation to
I think someone said was Marcus and S friends
Adelle said Iā€™m not answering about S
And grace replied they werenā€™t he was obsessed with my dad

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think someone said was Marcus and S friends
Adelle said Iā€™m not answering about S
And grace replied they werenā€™t he was obsessed with my dad
I feel so sorry that sheā€™s been exposed to this drama and Marcus but Iā€™m so glad sheā€™s a great wee head on her

I just kept asking what tattle was tbh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I knew that was you. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who was getting so defensive about Marcus saying they need to be nice to him

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.