Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, report the knob for benefit fraud with dwp and the tax office. He’s swindling everyone

Reactions: 11
Us Irish people always think its so funny that people from other countries like the accent 🤣 we are either common as duck or real posh theres literally no in-between
That’s what I was going to say. We live in Munster, the fella is Ulster and my family are Connacht. I also spent 6 years in south dublin, they’re all completely different accents. So many people think you’ve a south or a north accent, no in between 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (although I’m the same when it comes to America)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adelle , Tom, do you know if Marcus tells dwp or whoever he has Instagram as a side job

Edinburgh can sometimes sound a bit posh depending on where abouts
Yeah Morningside for sure, and some glasgow areas, Newton Mearns (not the scheme) and the West End...when my mum has had a few red wines she develops the most weird posh accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so behind and missed the live, good to see Big M is still a bellend though 👍🏻 here’s hoping he hits spoons up with Corset Crocker tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah Morningside for sure, and some glasgow areas, Newton Mearns (not the scheme) and the West End...when my mum has had a few red wines she develops the most weird posh accent.
All mums do - I remember as a kid she’d be hollering like a banshee then the phone would go and hyacinth (envelope) bouquet would answer. Used to crack me up!x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aww really 🤣🤣 my granny was the opposite she would start off sounding posh sitting all straight backed then a few wines later she'd sound like one of the neds off of still game 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thought 2022 was going to be the year of his make up revival? He needs to make up his mind 💄💋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing there’s a new book in the pipeline then? Wonder what riveting content will be in it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.