Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone with dv experience
I don’t take this personally
I don’t either

as for Carcus, I potentially think he does actually have autism which impairs his ability to read the room… I’m completely the same! But as has been mentioned before if he is on the spectrum then it’s a huge range but he’s definitely on the higher function side of things (officially anyway… his ability to function as a normal human is questionable). I’m incredibly High functioning (I’ve been on mastermind ffs 😂) and would never ever use my diagnosis as an excuse for anything!

PS yes I have also been drinking 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Adelle while you're here, has Marcus been violent to anyone else that you know of? Outside of the family?
He’s had outbursts at his mum. And then my friend and honestly that’s all I know of. I have no reason to protect him anymore so whatever questions are asked as always will be answered honestly. This page has opened my eyes up so much

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
🎶 oh I wish I was a ‘fluencer with flowers in my hair… in lockdown 77 and 69 my memes were going spare… now it’s all too late, the blue tick doesn’t care… oh I wish I was a ‘fluencer with flowers in my hair

When Marcisists didn't wear a bra
Not even Tom could drive a car
When Heidi really mattered and when the NHS was king
When #ad didn't have control
And the media couldn't buy your soul
And computers were still scary and we didn't know everything

REPEAT CHORUS

When my big toe remained a myth
And ignorance could still be bliss
And when God Saved the Queen she turned a whiter shade of pale
When my mom and dad were in their teens
All they fed me was egg and peas
And the only way to stay in touch was a bouquet in the mail

REPEAT CHORUS

When all my blokes were still on top
And latex was all that they stocked
And the super info-highway was still drifting out in space
My messages said pin-me-down
break my bones and kick around
And squashing men against the glass all pressed across their face!

FINAL CHORUS!

Fankyoou fank you very much another one of my genuine kareoke jams RUINED 😂🎶👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t either

as for Carcus, I potentially think he does actually have autism which impairs his ability to read the room… I’m completely the same! But as has been mentioned before if he is on the spectrum then it’s a huge range but he’s definitely on the higher function side of things (officially anyway… his ability to function as a normal human is questionable). I’m incredibly High functioning (I’ve been on mastermind ffs 😂) and would never ever use my diagnosis as an excuse for anything!

PS yes I have also been drinking 😂
How you doin? 😏😂

Have just added Adelle on insta hoping she will go liveeeeeee 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How you doin? 😏😂

Have just added Adelle on insta hoping she will go liveeeeeee 🤞🤞
You guys mostly friend with Adelle on insta? I don’t know how it works, if you watch a inta live can you comment to ask questions (I know you can on FB). Think she might be keen so may be on the cards 🤷

Reactions: 8
You guys mostly friend with Adelle on insta? I don’t know how it works, if you watch a inta live can you comment to ask questions (I know you can on FB). Think she might be keen so may be on the cards 🤷
Can we assume the dill weed hasn’t contacted you since tattle gate?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That video he uploaded “what the trolls expect me to be like”

Its really what he’s like reading here vs when he’s on just eat !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
22.10 we will go live for 5 😂😂😂 quick Q and A Tom actually has work tomorrow and his kiddies and I’ve got Christmas shopping so it’s not a late one xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is he posting about autism all of a sudden never bothered before . I mean why does he not tell his followers that his( marcus's autism journey page) fb removed its bc he was conning the public & taken advantage of the people with mentil health problems & autism. Can see right through him in what he's trying to achieve .he's nothing but a fake & a fraud 😡😡 he's a 🤡
He’s not autistic

Reactions: 2
🎶 oh I wish I was a ‘fluencer with flowers in my hair… in lockdown 77 and 69 my memes were going spare… now it’s all too late, the blue tick doesn’t care… oh I wish I was a ‘fluencer with flowers in my hair

When Marcisists didn't wear a bra
Not even Tom could drive a car
When Heidi really mattered and when the NHS was king
When #ad didn't have control
And the media couldn't buy your soul
And computers were still scary and we didn't know everything

REPEAT CHORUS

When my big toe remained a myth
And ignorance could still be bliss
And when God Saved the Queen she turned a whiter shade of pale
When my mom and dad were in their teens
All they fed me was egg and peas
And the only way to stay in touch was a bouquet in the mail

REPEAT CHORUS

When all my blokes were still on top
And latex was all that they stocked
And the super info-highway was still drifting out in space
My messages said pin-me-down
break my bones and kick around
And squashing men against the glass all pressed across their face!

FINAL CHORUS!

Fankyoou fank you very much another one of my genuine kareoke jams RUINED 😂🎶👍🏼
Quoting myself because I’ve finished the song haha too good not to

Reactions: 5
'Chubby twit'😄
He’s had outbursts at his mum. And then my friend and honestly that’s all I know of. I have no reason to protect him anymore so whatever questions are asked as always will be answered honestly. This page has opened my eyes up so much
Adelllllllle, before you do anything Marcus is still following you on his insta account marcuslislem you might want to remove him from that so he can't be snooping on your Q&A's

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.